Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    opshukla_jbp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 04:50 AM
    How to export database of chart prepared in powerpoint to excel worksheet
    I have prepared one chart in powerpoint using excel worksheet. The worksheet was updated in powerpoint and no of slides of powerpoint were prepared. Now I want to import these charts in excel worksheet. I need help to perform this function.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 11, 2006, 06:32 AM
    You shouldn't import the charts, charts are just graphics. What you should do is link the PP charts to the spreadsheet. Then, any changes in the data, will be reflected in both the PP slides and the Excel sheet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel line chart - no lines [ 9 Answers ]

I made an excel line chart for church attendance on Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Thursday night. The markers are there to show the attendance, but there are no connecting lines even though I chose line chart. I have made a line chart before and it did have the lines. Does anyone know why...

Excel: Linking from one worksheet to another [ 8 Answers ]

I'd like to link from a cell in one worksheet to a LINE in another. If that doesn't make sense, I've got a member list of people with address, phone, etc. For folk that have not renewed this year, I want to have a separate worksheet that documents my contact efforts... so to link from the...

Gridlines for MS Excel Worksheet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I have installed MS Excel 2000 and MS Excel 2003 on my two emachines computers with Windows XP. Both versions of Excel are perfect on one computer, but they are not on the other one. On my second computer, Excel worksheets of both versions never have gridlines. The sheets or tables look...

Microsoft Excel 2003 Worksheet Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Would you please help me solve the problem I am having! This is the problem: I have installed MS Office 2003 on my two home computers. Everything is OK on one computer, but MS Excel 2003 is a problem on another computer. When I open a new workbook, I always get a blank worksheet that has...

Powerpoint [ 3 Answers ]

I know how to insert a CD track into a powerpoint but can only get it to play on my computer while the CD is in my computer. Is there any way to save the file and send the powerpoint with the music?

View more questions Search