Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evets Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 03:42 AM
    EVP from my baby monitor
    How do I find out past activities at my apartment before I took residence? I am hearing certain noises and it is NOT interference from another frequency.

Please help.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2006, 08:07 PM
    Ask the neighbors or the management of the apartment.

Main thing is_ don't freak out_baby monitors can make strange noises by themselves that sounds similar to a baby crying. I also discovered that they can pick up voices from outside even if you have your windows shut. When I had my second child, we lived in an apartment, I had the volume turned up all the way and I could hear people talking who were outside in the parking lot really far away. It could be that it's picking up every little noise from all over. Other things I could hear really good were TV's, radio, my neighbors vacuuming, phone conversations, dogs barking...

What do the sounds seem like to you?
    NightAlone Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2006, 04:34 PM
    Yeah, I'm also curious to know what the sound is like. I was disappointed that that was all you wrote, evets. Obviously it must be something you're sure is "the dead" or something to that degree.
    tootsiechoppin Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2006, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by evets
    How do I find out past activities at my appartment before I took residence? I am hearing certain noises and it is NOT interference from another frequency.

Please help.
    I actually quit using my baby monitor because all of the activity that I was hearing. We live in a three bedroom house, two upstairs and one down. I went upstairs, checked on my son (who was sound asleep), and went to bed. The baby was in the bedroom downstairs, so I used the monitor. Until I started hearing someone playing the playstation downstairs, no one else was there. It was the same game my son loves to play. I moved the baby upstairs. I know our house is full of different energy, it was built in 1870. But I surely didn't want to listen to 'nobody', play games.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Baby [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 12 years, well a year and a half ago we quit using birthcontrol and decided we would leave it up devine intervention. My birthday is July 15, 1973 and my husbands is July 2, 1973. Can anyone tell me if they see anything in the future as far having children?

Baby Boy [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old boy who eats stones and soil. I have tried giving him liver meat but he refuses to eat it. Why is he doing this and am worried that it might bring a problem in the long run.

View more questions Search