Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonniebeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 12:31 AM
    My dad in heaven
    I was 8 when my dad was beat to death I believe my dad is always with me I feel like there is someone behind me at all times could this be my father or a guardian angel
    StormGirl Blue Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2009, 07:21 PM

Yes yes yes.. very much your father is with you. When someone passes over to continue their journey in celestial the soul does not die, neither do they go "far away" in fact they become much closer to us. They become a part of us.
    I can tell you without question that your father is very much with you... feel him in your heart.
    I don't know why you ask for confirmation of this.. it is something you already know, I know for a fact you feel him, believe what you feel is real, not imagined. Know that your intuition is right.
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Apr 8, 2009, 06:09 AM

My dad died when I was born and I have always had that feeling. I always feel like someone is watching me, not in a bad way though. I espically feel it in my grandmother's (his mom) house.
    heidijoanne Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2009, 12:59 PM

My father was beat to death with a bat in 1999. When I see him in my minds eye, without a question, he is with me! I feel it, and I'm sure you do as well, just go with it, enjoy it and when you are missing him most, draw from it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 12:02 AM

Hi, jonniebeth!

It could very well be your dad. I and other relatives of mine have felt the presence of other relatives to whom we were close.

Thanks!
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 11, 2009, 12:28 AM

Indeed,

The unknown, try not to force an answer to it, but accept that it's there and take comfort in feeling watched over.

My Grams died even 2 years before I was born, yet, I feel an extreamly close relationship with her as if we met before. I dedicated the song Lightening crashes by Live to remind me of this should I ever for get. YouTube - Live - Lightning Crashes

Also stairway to heaven by led-Zeppelin. It's a song of hope, and new beginings.

Peace and kindness
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 19, 2009, 08:32 AM

Yes I too believe your father is with you,helping and guiding you through your earthly life. Take comfort from knowing he's there and talk to him often. :)
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Jun 15, 2009, 09:10 AM

That is tragic and I am truly sorry for your loss. Yes, your father is continually watching over you. He has to, he feels as if he left to early and hasn't spent enough time with you. So he is trying his best to make up for it in death. Seek comfort and find solace in knowing that even though his body is absent, his soul is forever present.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does heaven look like [ 100 Answers ]

How could I describe heaven and what it looks like?

WHEN you get to heaven [ 11 Answers ]

How old will you be in heaven?

Who sings the song Heaven o Heaven.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been looking everywhere do find out who sings that slow song that goes "Heaven o Heaven can you help me, Iam down on my knees please heaven, heaven, heaven, I close my eyes and shes all I see heaven o heaven can you help me" The group or singer sort of sound like Boyz II Men Please...

What is heaven? [ 8 Answers ]

I have my own ideas of what I think heaven is but I've always wanted to ask church officials and people who have read, or herd, the bible if they can explain what heaven is according to the bible?

Heaven [ 1 Answers ]

According to the Bible, in Heaven the saints will praise God for all his glory forever and ever. This does not sound like my idea of Heaven!! Standing around singing God's praises for the rest of eternity sounds, in fact, like nothing more than a super-big ego trip for God. If that is so, then...

View more questions Search