Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jetblack10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Looking for my friend Kriztina D. in nashville
    I lost contact with one of my friends some time ago and want to get in touch so bad with her. Her name is Kriztina Demartino. She lives in nashville, tn. Can you help?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Try social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace, Classmates.com
    jetblack10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 10:14 AM

I've tried to do this but with no success. Is their any other way to get in touch with her?
    jmbalg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 05:16 AM

Why do you want to get in touch with her and how do you know her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Relocated to Nashville, wife still in Memphis [ 4 Answers ]

I relocated to Nashville for a job and will be here for at least a year. Due to the housing market and her having a good job, my wife is staying in Memphis. How much of my relocation/living expenses can I deduct from this years taxes? Thank you, Jeff

In Nashville, TN can a spouse be held liable towrd husband's debt/judgement? [ 2 Answers ]

I gave a man $1500 to buy my daughter a car at an auction and he did not get the car, nor did he give me my money back. I took him to court and the judge said he had 10 days to pay me... which he did not show up in court (he called to get the outcome), and he still has not given me my money! The...

Get out of a Parking ticket downtown Nashville, TN [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, so I got a parking ticket last night in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. I didn't notice the sign, and know I had seen motorcycles parked there before. Anyway, so I met the cop as she arrived and started writing my ticket. She was very rude, but that's beside the point. I am just wondering if...

Nashville airport [ 2 Answers ]

Ohkay.. so I had a dream where I was going to the nashville airpport in a chevy avalanche(which I have) but I came to this lake that I had to drive through. and idid! I just drove through it like there was not problem.. what does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search