Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyarag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 03:03 PM
    Did it happen then
    Okay I had my period on march 3rd. It ended on march 6th. I had sex that night. I also missed my next period. Could I have gotten pregnant that night?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2009, 03:43 PM

It's possible. Are you pregnant and trying to figure out the conception date?
    Crybaby9112001 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Dec 25, 2009, 08:32 PM

YES. Sperm can stay in us for up to 3 days I believe. Even if you had sex on March 4th during your period then you could be pregnant. And your most chance of conception is Right After your period! Good luck. I hope it turns out the way you want it to! Lets us know!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 25, 2009, 11:04 PM

Crybaby, this thread is from April and the OP never came back.

Please don't post on old threads, it bumps them to the top and pushes more current questions down the list.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can this happen? [ 1 Answers ]

If my wife don't work can she still sponsor for me, and if she can sponsor and get someone to help her, can the sponsor be my relative?p.s my wife is an american citizen

What needs to happen? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok my girlfriend has a 18 mo old baby and his biological dad has seen him once... he is on none of his paperwork such as birth certificate, nothing. He will call one day and say I want to see my son, then the same afternoon he will call and say he hates the baby and hopes to never see him. He...

What can happen [ 2 Answers ]

What will happen id a 17 year old boy ask out a 13 year old girl?:)

Can this happen? [ 9 Answers ]

Lets say I live on my own with my children, and their father gets visitation rights, even though he sells and does cocaine (along with some other things), but I can't prove it in court. My question is, what if he gets raided or pulled over having these things found in his possession while my kids...

View more questions Search