Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 15, 2009, 06:04 PM

It's not my server ip is 1.2. I set it to that.

But other then that does it sound like it's all gravy.LOL

Rick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless Network Adapter not showing up in Virtual Server! [ 5 Answers ]

Here's the breakdown: I have Virtual PC 2007 I have Windows Server 2003 installed When I go into Network adapters (on the virtual PC) my Wirless Card is not being shown. I have enabled Virtual Services on the adapter via Network and Sharing Center/Manage Network Connections/My...

Web server in virtual PC [ 3 Answers ]

In my virtual PC I have apache server; how can I access my vitual web server with my real machine(not virtual)

Windows Server 2003 and Virtual PC [ 20 Answers ]

Like I have stated in two other threads (which no one has answered please do!) I have installed Windows Server 2003 on a virtual PC and I am unable to access the internet. I think my problem is that I have installed this Virtual PC as a domain controller with Active Directory, DNS sever and DHCP...

Windows Server 2003 and Virtual PC 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Gateway Machine that has Microsoft Virtula PC 2007 on it and I recently obtained an evaluation version of Windows Server 2003 and decided to install on on my Virtual Hard Drive to play around with (Since I believe knowing how to manage and maitain a Server machine in a network environment...

Virtual Machine [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so I got YODM3d yesterday, it's a program wich lets you use several desktops at once, by making a "cube", wich you can rotate to switch to other desktops. So, I'm thinking, if I get a WM program, I can swiftly switch between OS'es. Pretty cool idea, eh? But I don't know if it'll work. Now to...

View more questions Search