Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silvernights7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 01:49 PM
    How do I get grey hair
    Is there any way for I to prematurely get grey hair quickly, but without using hair dye?:confused:
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Apr 6, 2009, 03:16 PM

Yeah! Have kids. That what did it for us. Incidentally, we have great-grandchildren now.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 03:59 PM

Unusual question. I can't think of any way that I've ever heard of.

There are a number of people who go gray prematurely. A girl I knew in high school turned substantially gray when she was 17 and totally gray by the time she was 21. Needless to say, she was not happy -- but for her, this was simply in her genes.
    professorJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 04:04 PM

Try getting really stressed out over something; give yourself an impossible task, or just wait, it will come prematurely enough!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grey hair? [ 6 Answers ]

I decided that I was sick of having roots show so I wanted to dye my bleached blonde hair to the color at my roots (dusty blonde). I can't afford to go to a color stylist at the moment but I figured since I'd be going darker (and matching to my scalp color) it'd be an easy process. I chose the...

How to get rid of my grey hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 31 years old. I have grey hair. I don't want to colour my hair as it contains chemicals. I want to know if they are any ways to get rid of the grey hair.

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

Covering grey hair [ 1 Answers ]

I've been coloring my own hair for years. My hair is naturally dark brown, but I've had grey hair since I was sixteen years old. Now at 47yrs old my hair is mostly grey. I use a meidum golden brown color on my hair. My grey hair turn meidum golden brown but the ends of my hair get dark brown. ...

View more questions Search