Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Occasionography? Is anyone making cash on it?
    Has anyone heard of or tried Occasionography?

I have been debating on trying it but I am not sure how well it works. Its an at home personalization business. Any advice or idea?? :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 6, 2009, 01:32 PM

If they want money to start up, then it isn't something that you jump into before finding out exactly what you get for your money. I googled it, but didn't find out much other then it involved chocolate, wrappers, etc.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Making extra cash at home, any ideas ? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm a stay at home mom because I want to raise my kids myself. At the moment I'm short of cash and need any ideas on how to make extra money, not a lot of money just to cover the basics from day to day. Also a friend of mine is very succesfull in selling perfume which she buys straight from the...

Cash Budget/ Cash Disbursements [ 2 Answers ]

1) Rushmore Kitchen Supply has forecast credit sales for the fourth quarter of the year as: March(actual) $75,000 Fourth Quarter - projected April $80,000 May $70,000 June $75,000 Experience has shown that 30 percent of sales are collected in the month of sale, 60 percent in the following...

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

View more questions Search