Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 6, 2009, 12:26 PM
    What are your weed cravings?
    As I have said in another post, I have smoked weed on and off for a few years, at the moment I am clean for about 7 months. Im not a big fan of sweets; but when I was stoned; all I wanted was a cake. A full cake, all to myself. I craved it every time.. Although the funny thing is as soon as I bought what I wanted I wasn't hungry.

So what were yours or a friends cravings?:D:D
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 6, 2009, 12:37 PM

Raw bacon! That's a new one. Haha XD
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 12:43 PM

I used to crave for oreo's.
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Apr 7, 2009, 10:54 AM

When I smoked I always would enjoy a particular juice drink. It was from veryfine and it was the peach lemonade flavor. I was impressed by it because it seemed to me like when you first drink it, it would taste like lemonade but when you swallowed it it tasted like peaches ;) This was probably 12 years ago and I don't know if they still have this brand of juice available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oddest pregnancy cravings? [ 1 Answers ]

I am only about 2 and a half months along and my cravings are getting the best of me. I wanted a big mac with sour cream for the past few weeks, and I love the smell of Britney Spears perfume. What are the other momma-to-be's cravings out there?

Sick and different cravings -boy or girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 weeks pregnant with my second. I have a girl already. This is a very different pregnancy in that I am sick as a dog this time and I was only nauseated last time. Also I couldn't get enough chocolate last time and this time sweet makes me sick! I don't mind at all what I have but does...

Different cravings? BOY OR GIRL? Does it matter? [ 2 Answers ]

If you crave different things or don't crave things you used to love does it decide whether it's a boy or girl? Because I used to crave chocolaate but now I don't. I love fruity things? Does it mean I am having a boy? What are some signs?

Winter cravings [ 2 Answers ]

Well since my post for your fave chili recipe was a flop and I am hungry for some good recipe that I tend to eat more in the winter Does anybody have a favorite recipe for chicken soup, beef & vegetable soup, casseroles, pumpkin bread, stews or pot roasts?

Fighting cravings [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering how you fight the cravings. I am trying to stay healthy, maybe lose a little weight but I am having a terrible time trying to fight these cravings. Any ideas? Any advice? AnyTHING? Please... I'm getting desperate! :eek:

View more questions Search