Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XForeverbrokenX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 09:47 AM
    13 year old girl without a mother
    I have been searching for my mother for months and I know nothing about her... I want to be able to know her and to talk to her. Can anyone help me find her?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 09:58 AM

Can you give us more information on your situation? Were you adopted? Do you live with your biological father? How long have you been separated from your mother?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 06:14 PM

Hi, XForeverbrokenX!

Why is it that you don't know where your mother is, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

Is it okay for a 17 year old boy and a 14 year old girl to date? [ 20 Answers ]

I'm 14 and my boyfriend of 3 and a half years is 17, we haven't don't anything beyond kissing and we plan to keep it that way until I'm at the age of concent. I love him a lot, and he loves me too. We have talked about marriage and children, and he asked me to marry him. I said yes, but were...

17 Year old girl; 15 year old boy. Pregnant! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a younger brother (age 15) who is a "father to be." The "mother to be" is 17 (and VERY excited.) My question is are there any laws concerning statutory rape in the state of Florida that would affect this situation. We have heard that if the state were to find out, there would be charges...

Can a 16-year old girl date a 21-year old guy in GA? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I wanted to know if it was illegal for my boyfriend to be 21 years old. I know that the age of consent in Georgia is 16, but what exactly does that mean... does that mean that me and him are able to date each other?? I've read that the age gap can't be more than 4 years, so...

I am 19 year old and love a 14 year old girl [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old guy and love a 14 year old girl. The girl is one of my dad's best friends daughter. Both our parents know this thing. They have no problems. We both stay far apart . I amn't dating her, but I keep thinking of her all day and I know she too does. But thinking of her age and...

View more questions Search