Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleangle Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 09:24 AM
    What can yelling cause?
    :mad:Generally,when people are excited ,they get angry and when they get angry ,they yell.Does yelling cause any health troubles like high blood pressure,eyes troubles, brain troubles... etc?:confused:
    Thank you.:)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:54 AM

Oh quite definitely. Yelling can cause high blood pressure. Yelling can cause laryangitis. Eye troubles due to the elevated blood pressure.

My mother was a private duty nurse. She had a male heart patient who was yelling at breakfast one morning. His doctor came into the room and told the man to calm down or he wouldn't last until lunchtime as his blood pressure was quite high. Well, the man never ate lunch or dinner and had to be taken to the morgue instead as he kept yelling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can yelling & screaming hurt? [ 4 Answers ]

My son & girlfriend constantly are yelling & screaming at each other! The baby is 28 weeks... Can this hurt the baby??

Why yelling at a man doesn't work [ 5 Answers ]

What a woman says: This place is a mess! C'mon! You and I need to clean up! Your stuff is lying on the floor and you'll have no clothes To wear if we don't do laundry right now! What a man hears: Blah,blah,blah,blah, C'MON Blah,blah,blah,blah, YOU AND I Blah, blah,blah,blah, ON THE FLOOR...

Yelling /to confrontational [ 2 Answers ]

I'v worked at this job for a month now.. and I'm still learning the ends and outs which seems to be the case but in most situations my supervisor is yelling at me for the smallest of mistakes I'v been polite feeling that this goes with the terriority of being the new kid on the block but I'm...

View more questions Search