Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    De Anna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 09:11 AM
    Excuse me ,but for you to tell the person who asked ,if a persons eye color can change and to flat out say that it is not happening with the person they're dating is a bit Audacious .I will have you know that ,yes it can happen .My eyes change to all kinds of colors from light to bright blues ,to shades of dark green,light green ,bright green .Blue green ,green blue ,shades of gray and even Violet .My eye color was a beautiful deep set bright blue ,like the color of the Aquafina water bottle ,when I was born ,then some time later they turned a light green .My eye color changes every day .I have had people tell me that they have actually seen them changing ,where one eye will be green and the other blue .My mom tells me ,when my eyes are different shade of blues or greens ,and a close friend told me they often turn a violet /lavender shade .My Moms eyes do the same thing ,so it's an Inherited Genealogical trait .I have photos to back up my statement and eye witnesses, so for you to tell any one that eyes can not change color was wrong ,because some do .
    Granny1415 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 06:25 PM
    My eyes change from Blue to Green sometimes when I am wearing the same clothes. Mood can make this happen also. Unless you know someone who's eyes do this, it is hard to believe it happens. They have done this all my life. I am now in my mid 50's and they still do this.
    orangemod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 08:36 PM
    My Mom's eyes were green for 80 years, but recently they changed to blue. I wasn't even aware that this occurred, but apparently it does happen.
    gallyhouse13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 08:08 AM
    My eyes have always changed colour, from pale green to almost brown. I don't like people to see me crying, because they always comment how weird it is that my eyes go pale green. Normally, they're a sort of hazel colour but can go a dark brown.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Human VS Pig [ 7 Answers ]

I have heard that the pig is very close to humans genetically but what are the most identifiable differences between the DNA of the two?

Human Biology [ 6 Answers ]

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach. One human hair can support 3 kg (6.6 lb). The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb. Human thighbones are stronger than concrete. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

Color visibility issue to human eyes [ 6 Answers ]

After some looking around I have found that the most salient color to human eyes is greenish yellow, the color which some fire trucks, traffic police vest have.However, if say I can only choose green or yellow, which color would you guys recommend to achieve the maximum possible result as close to...

How could someone do this to a human being? [ 5 Answers ]

Am in a relationship for aa year now.everything has been going well,till I found out that when my boyfriend went to visit nigeria last christmas,heb got a girl pregnant.my whole world crashed.I have exams coming up soon and I want to call it off.am still in shock.I just found out 3days ago.I need...

Human DNA [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a difference between the DNA of early man and modern man ?

View more questions Search