Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Apr 6, 2009, 08:17 AM
    Well ain't this just a kick in the nuts
    The NY Times/Boston Globe company... probably the most liberal newspapers in the country... have announced that they will be ceasing operations of the Boston Globe newspaper unless the 13 unions to which their employees belong agree to approximately $20 million in concessions.

Get a load of that. The super-liberal, pro-union newspapers are in a fight with the unions.

Poetic justice.

Source: Boston Globe 'to close in 30 days without cutbacks' | Media | guardian.co.uk

Source: Threat to shut Boston Globe shows no paper is safe

Elliot
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 08:32 AM

Once in a while Elliot, the irony is just too delicious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kick baby kick [ 5 Answers ]

This is my first pregnancy and I'm 18 1/2 weeks and I felt my baby kick couple of times and now he hasn't kicked and a few days and rite now its about 1:45am so obgyn is closed but should I be worried

Help I am going nuts with this [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw on TV years ago about a woman who find out from the doctor she is dying so she hires a hitman to kill her she then find out the tests were wrong and she doesn't know how to contact the hitman to cancel the hit I don't rememeber the title or the actress but I have been...

Keep me from going nuts! [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I'm toes up in bed with pneumonia for a little under a week already. I'm going to be here for quite a while, I hope! As opposed to dying! In 2005, I ended up being on bed rest from February through mid June. For years my wife has wanted to know if I could build her a Victorian style...

This is nuts [ 2 Answers ]

My lease was up in July of 07". In May I found this dog had it living in the apartment for less than a month. Started getting letters on my door saying they were going to charge 20 a day for the dog being there. So I kept the dog at my girlfriends house. Still keep getting letters. So finally they...

Is this guy nuts? What should I do. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone I hope someone can give me advic on how to handle this situation. I have been going to this gym for about three years and haven't had a problem with anyone up until this point in time. There is a guy that has been a member there for about as long as I have. In the past he hasn't...

View more questions Search