Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AVARICE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 05:12 AM
    Old Channel 4 Late Night Short Animation
    Right, this is quite a long shot but here goes:

I think its was around 2000-2002, back when Channel 4 used to show late-night short films and animations, usually of a dark and creepy nature.

This one time I was watching this short I remember was called ''The French Doors'', after that there was a short animation about a boy living with his dad. I remember it was really quite twisted, at one point the dad kills the family dog and I'm fairly sure at the end it transpires that he killed the mother too, which the boy knows.

Any help as to what this was or who it mightve been by would be really helpful.

Thanks

Ev
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 6, 2009, 05:47 PM

Sounds like this one: YouTube - Suzie Templeton - Dog

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark, french(?) film probably late night on channel 4? [ 3 Answers ]

Right, this one is going to be tough. As a kid, I remember stopping up late one night and watching this weird, dark film, I think on Channel 4. I also think it was a french film although not entirely sure. I can't remember much, but I seem to remember it being about some guy who found a note or a...

Late night movie on a movie channel. [ 2 Answers ]

This was 12 years ago. I saw this movie in a hotel late at night, so it was probably HBO or something like that. The movie jumped from past to present with each character telling their vesion of the murder that occurred. I believe the main character was in jail telling his side to a reporter or...

Late 80s/early 90s animation movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie I remember renting all the time from blockbuster as a kid. I can't remember the name and its really frustrating. Its about this carpenter named tack I think and he loves a princess and there's this crazy wizard person and a really funny hobo. Its animated and set in like...

View more questions Search