Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giri_passport Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Apr 6, 2009, 02:02 AM
    A means to an end (poem.feedback is welcome)
    When the end is in mind,
    Every beginning seems to be perfectly fine...

When the road ahead seems crystal clear,
    There are more dreams than the mind can ever aspire...

When there is always a means to an end,
    Life starts blooming and starts a new little trend...

A life without a purpose,
    Is like a sinking ship which doesn't know where it belongs...

Like a candle which leads the way through darkness,
    A clear mind weaves actions,for every hurdle which surpass...

Even the roughest of waters cannot dare stop the men,
    Who always do things as a means to an end...
    ROSEYBLUE Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2009, 10:23 PM

I like it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the author of a poem and what is the complete poem? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember part of a poem but cannot remember the author. The parts I somewhat remember are this: I have often wondered at the epitaph that was written for me, A boat with furled sail at rest in a harbor. In truth it pictures not my destination but my life. For love was offered me but I shrank...

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

Original poem, would like your feedback, thanks [ 13 Answers ]

i wrote this poem not too long ago. it was supposed to be a simple poem for my english class, but then i started looking at poetry sites and it's getting published. it'll be a collection of poems by various writers. i was just want to see if anyone can relate to this poem, and if you even like it....

An original poem by me, feedback? [ 29 Answers ]

Now I wrote this from personal experience, and things I should have made personal experiences :) Valentines Day Dream Good morning, sweetheart. I wanted to tell you I love you. No, you don't have to get up. Just lie there for a few. Yeah, something was burning. I tried making you...

Just need feedback [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 6.5 years, 3 kids (1 from previous marriage.) Both my husband and I have been previously married. After the birth of our first child (4yrs ago) I found out, from an e-mail message sent out from my husband, that he and his previous wife were into the "lifestyle" or...

View more questions Search