Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbyli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 11:19 PM
    Did any one try Slimina (weight loss pill)?
    Hello all, this is my first time to post question. I really want to know if anyone tried before slimina weight loss pill? I bought one bottle yesterday and today my first day I didn't feel much changes except that am thirsty.

But does it really works and does it have any side effects?

Can I take for long time? And if I stopped taking slimina I'll gain the weight back?

Am already on diet but my life style is too busy to exercise so I put lots of hope in slimina please people any one can help me with his/her feed back I really need it.
    icecallie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 03:27 PM
    Hello bubbyli,

This is my 3rd day using slimina but I have not noticed any changes yet. I don't even feel thirsty at all. I do feel a bit of increased energy. I'll update you on what other changes are going to take place as I continue to use slimina. Best of Luck to both of us!
    geneva10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 10:34 PM
    Hi!
    I lost 15kgs plus in 8 months on slimina. Love the product and had told friends about it and they also lost weight on it.
    To be able to loss weight on it, you must eat on it and drink lots of water.
    bikiruli66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 12:49 AM
    Hi my wife lost weight and she tried everything and Slimina does work and now I take it and also referred it to others and there results are incredible read instructions carefully, we have no side effects we all drink a lot of water and still eat small amounts of food.The product works and changed our lives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alli weight loss pill [ 4 Answers ]

Can I take laxatives while on the alli weight pills?

Safest weight loss pill [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Bridget. I am overweight. I am not diabetic and I am determined to lose weight. I wanted to know along with a healthy diet and exercise, if I could take a weight loss pill. But I don't want to buy one from the store without knowing anything about it. Which weight loss pill is the...

Alli weight loss pill [ 2 Answers ]

Can I take laxatives while on the alli weight pills? I've been taking them everyday.how soon will I see results? I'm getting really frustrated with them, should I continue with this? What other suppliment would be recommended? What about penterfein?

Reactions to weight loss pill. [ 20 Answers ]

:confused: I just started taking this weight loss pills. Im not really fat but I want to slim down a little bit and my body is acting really weird to them. For example.. my leg right now is like numb.. I don't understand? Also I get really nervous a lot. And my heart beats sooo fast. Also blood...

Weight Loss pill [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering seen how I plan on buying Hydroxycut, if anyone has tried it, and if it works, if I should stay away from it, or whatever.

View more questions Search