Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandhat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Missing win xp recyclers
    Recyclers\s-8-4-23-100016351-100004847-100023337-9282.commissing from my win xp pro os. Pl.help in locating & reinstalling them.

Thanks.

mandhat
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 08:02 PM

What you have written is something in the "Recycle Bin". You should be able to reinstall it by opening the recycle bin and selecting "Restore". If there's something else, please give us the error message you're seeing.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 08:25 PM

Did you delete something you want back?

If so, in windows explorer, go down to Recycle bin and whatever comes on the right side, right click on it and choose restore as mentioned
    Helljack6 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Apr 6, 2009, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mandhat View Post
    recyclers\s-8-4-23-100016351-100004847-100023337-9282.commissing from my win xp pro os. Pl.help in locating & reinstalling them.

Thanks.

mandhat
    Recycler is a hidden system folder, you can't see it under normal operations. If you unhide it, then you can see it and all that recycler is, is a history or record of what's been put directly or indirectly into the recycle bin.

If you're trying to find or recover the above mentioned recycler record and you can't find it, chances are you already erased it and it's gone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much am I really missing TV [ 3 Answers ]

How much am I really missing, because my mom doesn't want us all watching the commericals says it teaches us that we don't have all we need, and e NEED more stuff "she isn't worried about me, mostly my younger sisters) and she doesn't want to pay for cable, so what am I missing, and how can I get...

W-2 missing [ 1 Answers ]

I am missing a W2, so how do I file?

Missing Her [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, This my first time on this site and it has helped me just by reading the comments that you gave to others. Everyone's situation is a little different so I decided to sign up. Three weeks ago my girlfriend who I lived with for 5 years told me that she needed time and space. We broke...

What am I missing here? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My question, Is there something more going on in my life than I am not aware of and if so what is it exactly? I feel its staring me in the face but I can't quite grasp what it all is. My brother past on a few years ago and I feel it has a lot to do with him. Hope you can help. Thank...

View more questions Search