Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jklyvande Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 07:08 PM
    Mini doll - who is it?
    Does nyone know who this doll is and to what set it belongs to? It came with a lot of Bluebird Polly Pocket and Disney castles and such.

She stands a little over 1" and has brown hair in a bun
    Wears a yellow dress with pink bows (all plastic) - fancy
    Round pedestal bottom
    Thanks!
    jklyvande Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Here is a pic
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird doll [ 57 Answers ]

Not sure if this is paranormal or not, but it sure is weird... I have an old doll that belonged to my biological mother, who is now deceased. I've never particularly liked it, but I keep because it's one of the only things I have of her. Anyway, a couple of times a month, the doll's head, which is...

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

Who is this doll? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me about this doll. I bought her for my mom who loves dolls of all kinds, I wanted to give her some information about her when I gave it to her, but after searching and searching I found nothing of the kind. Please would or does any of you brilliant people...

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

Mini Cabbage Patch Doll [ 5 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can help me locate a replacement for a mini Cabbage Patch doll. It was my nephews favorite and it appears it was his dog's favorite, too. The toy has a soft body and a vinyl (bald) head, feet and hands. It was approximately 6" or 7" high, before being chewed. I have tried...

View more questions Search