Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edoprf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 04:51 PM
    Need name for Bollywood movie
    I'm going crazy trying to find a bollywood film I saw in 2005. The movie seemed pretty recent at the time so I'm guessing it was from 2000 - 2005ish. It's about 3 (maybe 4) best guy friends in their mid-late 20's. In a scene near the beginning the main male character gets down on one knee to mockingly profess his love to a beautiful female stranger in a night club. There are a couple bollywood song and dance sequences and it is subtitled. At the end of the movie the main male character gets on one knee and professes his love to the same girl using the same words as in the beginning.

Whoever can figure this out is a miracle worker! Thanks so much!
    E
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Apr 5, 2009, 06:41 PM
    In case no one else has seen it either, this might help:

List of Bollywood films - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scroll down to the 2000s. It's hard to know what film it is by
    Reading the title, unless you speak Hindi or other Indian dialect.

P. S. Check this one out: "Josh" in the year 2000
    ranju_be85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 07:37 AM
    I think its Dil chahata hai

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Bollywood Secrets [ 4 Answers ]

Hi So many of these Bollywood actresses have such smooth, clear and fair skin. What is there secret:confused: If anyone knows please do tell.

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Bollywood wallpaper [ 1 Answers ]

Amrita rao latest wallpapers

Any Bollywood Buffs out there [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a Bollywood Thriller. It is 5 letters long. 3rd and 4th could possilby be both A's. ?

View more questions Search