Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissweet2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Poulan rider
    I need to know if someone would have a diagram for a poulan 42" deck,I can't remember how too put my belt on.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 6, 2009, 09:09 AM

There are tons of configurations, we need to know your model #. Try clicking on some of the lettered links at the bottom of this and see if anything looks familiar. Bolens Garden Tractor Page Belt Diagram Content
    snikrepk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 03:40 PM
    Www.poulan.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poulan Pro Lawn Mower [ 2 Answers ]

My push lawn mower will start, but quickly sputters out. I removed the air filter to see if this was the culprit, but the results were the same. What next?

Poulan blower does not start [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a poulan weedeater blower that does not seem to start. I changed the sparkplug yet nothng. Any suggestion please?

New Poulan Weedtrimmer [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to purchase a new Poulan P1500 Weed trimmer. I am looking for this particular trimmer to replace and would also like to know the MSRP. Thank You

Poulan mower [ 3 Answers ]

I have a poulan riding mower that will not start. I have put in a new air filter, spark plug and battery. There is a cable that is on the side, not sure what that goes too. Is it to the fuel line is so how do I fix it, if not why won't it start.

Poulan PT17 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Poulan PT17 trimmer. I want to replace the head with heavy duty plastic blade. How do you remove the head to put on the new. I cannot see any screws, bolts that hold the head on, how do you remove it? :confused:

View more questions Search