Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

Apr 5, 2009, 06:47 AM
    On what basis ?
    I want to know a new born baby to dead stage elders faces joy and worries...

Without knowing i.e from the age of innocence to till death we are made to run on a path created by god even if you try what you have fixed with in your fate is you going to get...

On what basis allah split this to each billions of people in this world?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2009, 07:03 AM

I am not sure what you are asking about splitting what?
    I know I have been on the bad fate split for the past 30 years. I believe things are starting to go on the upside.
    People say just think positive. Even when I thought positive things didn't work out.
    People say you have to make the right choices. When I had a choice it was between
    A and B and neither were ever a good choice to make a right choice.
    I know that the choice I made in marrying who I did 26 years ago caused a lot of my consequences through the years no matter how hard I tried changing things for the better.
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Apr 6, 2009, 02:04 AM

All right, I am pretty sure I know what you are talking about.GOD does not make that decision for you. You make the decision either to do good deeds or bad ones. Since God is almighty he already knows the future, hence he knows what you are going to do in the future, but the actions and decisions are still yours.

Apr 6, 2009, 05:48 AM
    Fine u are right... but we just want to have a hope that alwys it ends in positive manner
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 12:12 AM

Assalaam alaikum lavanyaa,

Living life the Islamic way does not mean you will always be happy in this world.
    Being a muslim is to be thankful for all that you do have and praying for jannah in the Hereafter where you will have all the happiness you wish.

By living a life pleasing to Allah does not mean you will always win in any given situation.
    Every situation is a test and the choice is yours,when you make a choice to do something it has consequences which we cannot see in the present but the Almighty already knows your future and where you will end up.

And we humans do not know how this has been distributed among mankind.There are happy poor people,unhappy rich people or the opposite of that with unhappy poor and happy rich.
    Some people are content no matter what their situation is.

In the end all that matters is where you are in the Hereafter for this world is temporary and it will end with our deaths,but beyond that is what a muslim works for.

Best thing to do is to hold onto the right path,doing good,being good and keeping faith in the Almighty.

Wa alaikum salaam

Apr 8, 2009, 02:58 AM
    I do accept u,, I just need to know I'm an hindu religion in hinduism if any people faces sad or happines we used to say its based on your sin which you did in last birth(janmam) and that cause you are facing it in this birth...

what did islamic says about balancing factor for the life of each creature.. you say he who knows our futur right so on what basis he make your future to go on such ways I mean if you are been team leader u have to allot some job to your subordinates rite?? Then on the basis of their performance you divide their job!! Same way on what basis god splits pros and cons in his each creations
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 07:49 AM
    Lavanyaa,

I think there has been some confusion,you had mentioned you were a muslim or I understood it that way from your previous posts.

We do not believe as Hindus believe in a previous "janam" /rebirth.

And muslims do not compare Allah with any human or human qualities. Humans work or make others work and pay according to what is their due.

Muslims believe in Allah being Most Merciful.The Most-Merciful rewards muslims who do good deeds with rewards multiplied many times. This reward may be in this worldly life or the next.

Every human is given different things in this worldly life, some have hardships while others have easy lives.Both are being tested by the Almighty, if they remember Him and follow His guidance in both cases.
    The one who follows the Quran and strive to do as per Sunnah of Muhammad (saw),whether he is rich or poor will receive his reward,some in this life,others in the Hereafter.

I hope this helps you understand how a muslim believes.

Apr 8, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever View Post
    Lavanyaa,

I think there has been some confusion,you had mentioned you were a muslim or I understood it that way from your previous posts.

We do not believe as Hindus believe in a previous "janam" /rebirth.

And muslims do not compare Allah with any human or human qualities. Humans work or make others work and pay according to what is their due.

Muslims believe in Allah being Most Merciful.The Most-Merciful rewards muslims who do good deeds with rewards multiplied many times. This reward may be in this worldly life or the next.

Every human is given different things in this worldly life, some have hardships while others have easy lives.Both are being tested by the Almighty, if they remember Him and follow His guidance in both cases.
    The one who follows the Quran and strive to do as per Sunnah of Muhammad (saw),whether he is rich or poor will receive his reward,some in this life,others in the Hereafter.

I hope this helps you understand how a muslim believes.

Yupe you are right,, being an hindu from my childhood I have faith on him.. I don't know how fortunate I'm!! Bcoz god has picked me up in all the people in my family and made to know who is god... im the only one who fights for the almighty in my family...
    hmorrar Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Apr 12, 2009, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lavanyaa View Post
    we are made to run on a path created by god even if you try what you have fixed with in your fate is you gonna get...
    Most of people understand fate wrongly

FATE IS THERE BECAUSE GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU WILL DO... NOT BECAUSE GOD WILL MAKE YOU DO WHAT YOU WILL DO...

Understand this right, God knows what you will do, so things were preset according to your actions, so you still have full choice to do what you want to do, only God knows what you will or even intend to do.

This is why what God wrote as a fate will happen, simply because he knows everything, so for example you were crossing a street and a car was to hit you, you said before crossing may God help me cross, so God knew before you were born that you will ask him that, so the wife of the car driver called him a minute before you cross and asked him to drive off and buy her some fruits, so you crossed without being hit by that car!
    Peaceful1 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 12:08 PM
    All religions originated with Allah and then people began to add or take away from the teachings so as to take control over each other.

This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion, so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religious Way of life for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you to surrender and submit to me in peace as your religious way of life..
    [Noble Quran 5:3]

Allah does not force anyone to submit to Him. He has laid out a clear path and then made it known to them the two ways (Heaven or Hell). The person is always free to make his or her own choice.

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in taghut (false gods and false worship) and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
    Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliya (supporters and helpers) are Taghut [false gods and false worship.], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will remain there forever.
    [Noble Quran 2:256-257]

There is no compulsion in the way of "Islam." Whoever chooses to worship Allah without partners and is devoted to Him and is obeying His commands as much as possible has grasped the firm handhold that will never break. Whoever denies God and chooses some other way to worship or not to believe at all, for them there is an eternal punishment that is most horrible (Hell).

People began to separate into different groups due to their rejection of truth and denial of clear proofs becoming evident to them from their Lord.

And the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) differed not amongst themselves until after clear evidence came to them.
    And they were not commanded anything more than this; to worship Allah, alone (without making partners with Him in worship) and establish regular devotional prayers and pay the charity due to the poor; and this is the correct Way (way of life and religion). [Noble Quran 98:4-5]

Allah warns the Muslims not to fall into the same trap as the people before them, by disputing with each other and separating into different religious groups:

And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them. It is they for whom there is an awful torment.
    On the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when some faces will become white and some faces will become black; as for those whose faces will become black (to them will be said): "Did you reject Faith after accepting it? Then taste the torment (in Hell) for rejecting Faith." [Noble Quran 3:105-106]

People lied about the revelations, changed their scriptures and abused and even murdered the prophets whom Allah sent to them.

And verily, among them is a party who distort the Book with their tongues (as they read), so that you may think it is from the Book, but it is not from the Book, and they say: "This is from Allah," but it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie against Allah while they know it.
    It is not (possible) for any human being to whom Allah has given the Book and Al-Hukma (the knowledge and understanding of the laws of religion, etc.) and Prophethood to say to the people: "Be my worshippers rather than Allah's." On the contrary (he would say): "Be you Rabbaniyun (learned men of religion who practice what they know and also preach others), because you are teaching the Book, and you are studying it." [Noble Quran 3:78-79]

Prophets of Allah only ask people to worship Allah, as One God without partners. They would never ask people to worship them or anyone or anything else. Allah tells us in the Quran:

Nor would he (a messenger of Allah) order you to take angels and Prophets for lords (gods). Would he order you to disbelieve after you have submitted to Allah's Will?
    [Noble Quran 3:80]

Man made religions are an abomination before the Lord and will never be accepted.

Do they seek other than the religious way of life of Allah (the true Islamic Monotheism worshipping none but Allah Alone), while to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned. [Noble Quran 3:83]

Allah will only accept true submission, obedience and in purity and peace to His commandments.

And whoever seeks a Way of life other than submission and surrender to Allah's Will (Islam), it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
    [Noble Quran 3:85]

To believe in Allah and follow His Commandments has been the message of all prophets of monotheism.

MORE?
    visit

God Allah - Does It Mean God?
    Is there evidence God Exists? What proof is there? Where is God? What is the Origin of God? Does God have limitations? Why did God create everything? Did God create evil too? Does God know future? Why so many religions? Can we prove Quran is from God? Why does Quran say, "We & He"? God of the Jews and Christians? Will all of us be treated equally?

Allah's Quran - Quran - A Guidance Without Doubt
    All about Quran
    A source of Guidance
    Quran (Divine Book)
    Quran-Proof of Revelation
    What others Say
    Quran Division?
    havaluk Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 08:12 PM

on what basis allah split this to each billions of people in this world?
    The answer is here in the Qur'an:

"On no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns and it suffers every ill that it earns."
    2:286

So the criterion is what we are able to carry/bear and what we deserve from good/bad deeds. Tests and rewards/punishments...

May 23, 2009, 04:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by havaluk View Post
    The answer is here in the Qur'an:

"On no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns and it suffers every ill that it earns."
    2:286

So the criterion is what we are able to carry/bear and what we deserve from good/bad deeds. Tests and rewards/punishments...
    Can u tell me that some on the peak of rich some one like a beggar
    Then y god selected few to be a poor ,rich,good and bad!!

I saw a man who was so good follower of allah but he faces suffering lot but his friend always goes through wrong path disbeliever of allah he is happy what ever he do he face only success! But this follower business always fails,he get ill and so on!! Why for al these??
    havaluk Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 07:20 PM
    How can You know that someone is "always a good follower of Islam" and how do You know he is unhappier than the one that You call successful? How can You know the successful doesn't have problems or pains? You only see, what appears to the human eye, not more!

You think, if someone looks successful with money or health or wealth, he/she is not tested?

And let's assume he/she is not, then don't You think they will be asked in a very personalized manner at the end of his/her days? :
    Why after You were granted wealth, didn't You share it with the poor? Or Why after You were granted health, didn't You worship the way You should have, while the one, who was ill and couldn't move without pain still kept offering his prayers and forced his body down to the ground?
    Different situations - different judgements...

May 25, 2009, 06:19 AM
    How can You know that someone is "always a good follower of Islam" and how do You know he is unhappier than the one that You call sucessful? How can You know the sucessful doesn't have problems or pains? You only see, what appears to the human eye, not more!

You think, if someone looks sucessful with money or health or wealth, he/she is not tested?!

And let's assume he/she is not, then don't You think they will be asked in a very personalized manner at the end of his/her days?!:
    Why after You were granted wealth, didn't You share it with the poor? or Why after You were granted health, didn't You worship the way You should have, while the one, who was ill and couldn't move without pain still kept offering his prayers and forced his body down to the ground?!

Yeah you are right

May 25, 2009, 06:27 AM
    How can You know that someone is "always a good follower of Islam" and how do You know he is unhappier than the one that You call sucessful? How can You know the sucessful doesn't have problems or pains? You only see, what appears to the human eye, not more!

You think, if someone looks sucessful with money or health or wealth, he/she is not tested?!

And let's assume he/she is not, then don't You think they will be asked in a very personalized manner at the end of his/her days?!:
    Why after You were granted wealth, didn't You share it with the poor? or Why after You were granted health, didn't You worship the way You should have, while the one, who was ill and couldn't move without pain still kept offering his prayers and forced his body down to the ground?!
    and my question is how god select this X or y!! X life should be like this,y should be like this!! I mean for example your lifestyle will be different from me! All of our life is a mixture of sad n happines! How god select your path of life as this! N mine in another how he differentiate this?? Is that based on the record sheets by kareem angel given to god for each n evry one in the world while thy born??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reporting Cash Basis versus Accrual Basis Income [ 3 Answers ]

Please help, I'm confused. Music Company had the following transactions in March: a. Sold instruments to customers for $10,000; received $6,000 in cash and the rest on account. The cost of the instruments was $7,000. b. Purchased $4,000 of new instruments inventory; paid $1,000 in cash and...

Cash Basis versus Accural Basis Income [ 2 Answers ]

Reporting Cash Basis versus Accrual Basis Income Mostert Music Company had the following transactions in March: a. sold instruments to customers for $10,000; received $6,000 in cash and the rest on account. The cost of the instruments was $7,000. b. Purchased $4,000 of new instruments...

Reporting cash basis versus accrual basis income [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me. I am an online student and new to accounting. Forllowing transactions in March. Do both cash basis and accrual basis income a) Sold instrument to customers for $10,000; received $6000 in cash and the rest on account. The cost of the instrument was $7000 b)Purchased $4000 of...

Reporting Cash Basis versus Accrual Basis Income [ 1 Answers ]

Mostert Music Company had the following transactions in March: a. Sold instruments to customers for $10,000; received $6,000 in cash and the rest on account. The cost of the instruments was $7,000. b. Purchased $4,000 of new instruments inventory; paid $1,000 in cash and owed the rest on...

View more questions Search