Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R-J-S-InLove Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2009, 04:13 AM
    What to wear this easter?
    Hello...

I am 21, 5'3", slim and have wheatish complexion

Not able to decide what to wear for easter ni8...

Please help.. I want to be different

Oh and I have dark waist length hair and flawless skin
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 04:29 AM

I don't know why you need help RJS, you are apparently aware of your attributes.

Tick

Apr 5, 2009, 04:32 AM

Am just asking what could suite me the best and any new bright ideas that can help me stand out in crowd
    FAde9150 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 04:33 AM

I don't know about you but I have my easter Sunday gear all picked out. A few things still undecided. Im wearing my genera hyper color shirt with either Z caverici pants, hammer pants or parachute pants. We should vote. Then I am wearing either my madmax boots or my moccasin boots or jelly sandals. I am also wearing a mood ring a cowboy hat and a nascar fanny pack.
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FAde9150 View Post
    I don't know about you but I have my easter sunday gear all picked out. A few things still undecided. Im wearing my genera hyper color shirt with either Z caverici pants, hammer pants or parachute pants. We should vote. Then I am wearing either my madmax boots or my moccasin boots or jelly sandals. I am also wearing a mood ring a cowboy hat and a nascar fanny pack.
    All sounds very 'easterish'.

Tick
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 04:39 AM

Let me see. Way way back in Easter 1957 (to do the boardwalk down at the lake) me and my best friend had the same outfits. Little white hats, white gloves,lovely cotton dress, scoop neck and lots and lots of crinolines, and a really neat bag and matching spectator pumps. I remember the crinolines being quite scratchy around my knees. Very uncomfortable, but what the heck, it was for fashion and to look good !

Tick

Apr 5, 2009, 04:54 AM

Good...

But what about me??

I don't want to were pants and gowns everyone does that

What could I possibly do to look a little different but not altogether weird
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 06:11 AM

LOL, well, not knowing how you look entirely, RJS, it is kind of hard to judge and answer your question. I realize you may not want to were pants and gowns and will have to follow your instincts without going for the latest trends and make a statement for yourself by developing your own style.

Do you know your colours? I mean the ones that are best on you to compliment your colouring. Do you like short skirts and high heels ? Stand in front of the mirror and try to invision yourself wearing a certain style and go from there.

You don't say how old you are ? That would help.

Are you trying to dress for someone you like so that he will appreciate you better ? Not a good idea to dress for someone else. It has to be for you alone.

ms. tickle

Apr 5, 2009, 06:18 AM

M 21, I am dressing for myself not for anyone,

Blacks, whites, pink and blue suit me well I think almost all the colors suit me

I wore a short skirt for new year I don't want to repeat it again...
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 06:59 AM

White an dblack, or white and blue are always very nice, RJS. Short skirts are always in style and go well with jackets. So how about a black skirt and white jacket with a pink shell underneath? Black heels ?

Tick

Apr 5, 2009, 07:06 AM

Hey thanks a ton...

I seems good to me...

I'll try that out

Apr 5, 2009, 09:28 AM

Hey but what to do with my long hair??
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 09:37 AM

Leave it long it is much more natural

Apr 7, 2009, 01:13 AM

How about an all white something with a hint of silver..?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Easter Egg [ 3 Answers ]

What did the Easter egg say to the boiling water? Its going to take awhile to get me hard, I just got laid by some chick Happy Easter!

Easter Greetings [ 1 Answers ]

Happy Easter everyone.

Blonde Easter [ 2 Answers ]

Blond Easter Three blondes (natural) died and found themselves standing before StPeter. He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter was. The first blonde said, "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we give thanks and eat turkey." ...

Easter lunch [ 9 Answers ]

I had my family over for easter. I bought all the food cooked it and we all decided to share the expenses. Mum and her boyfriend haven't paid me yet! I feel awkwared asking them for the money seeing as mums boyfriend is helping us with works in our apartment... My husband said we need that...

Easter Is Here [ 4 Answers ]

Just want to say Happy Easter to everybody here. Hope you all have a beautiful day. Joe

View more questions Search