Take your child to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Month old baby has a stuffy nose and a cough [ 13 Answers ]

I have a month old baby. He has a stuffy nose and a cough. I took him to his doctor but the doctor says he's too young to take medicine. He has hard time sleeping, and I don't know what to do anymore, any suggestions what to do?:(

What rights does my 16 yr old son have to his 2 month old baby son [ 11 Answers ]

Ok I am new to this... My 16 yr old son and his 18 yr old girlfriend had a baby 2 months ago.. and she has been threathening him before the baby was born about paying child support and her mother also when they have a fight... Ever since my grandson was born its been hell for us my son goes to...

My 2 month old baby [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 month old baby has a black spot in the middle of his tongue for a week should be worried

My two month old baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We a have a two month old baby and she has all of sudden developed a black spot on her tongue which appeared a week ago... what could it be?

Advil and Cough Syrup [ 1 Answers ]

My ovulation started on the 5-9th of dec my husband and I had sex all through.On Sunday the 10th I was down with a flu the doctor prescribed advil for me and cough syrup.I have been taking it though,I want to know if is okay can it affect me conceiving

View more questions Search