Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    James P Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 12:13 AM
    What is the name of this toy fighter plane from the 80's
    What is the name of this toy?
    When I was a kid around 89-90 I had a big toy F-14 Tomcat and AH-64 Apache that came on this big black joystick with a red button on top that made firing/engine sounds and I can't for the life of me remember what they were called. I've looked for one but could never find the kind that came with the joystick attached to it.
    Category
    Games & Recreation > Toys
    brendast Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 07:59 PM
    I remember it as being Flying Fighters since my fours sons had them but haven't been able to find them anywhere online by that name. Truly one of the coolest toys made. Does Flying Fighters sound right to you?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2009, 03:47 PM

This list on wiki says there were F-14 Tomcat and AH-64 Apache in "Gobots" toys.
    Gobots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EDIT:
    Eeeks! Just noticed the date of the OP.
    Lets hope the link helps someone else looking for the same thing.
    brendast Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 07:19 PM
    I found a page about the Flying Fighters. http://www.hisstank.com/forum/toys/37555-hasbros-flying-fighters-gallery.html This is what my sons had. I didn't see any on eBay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of a street fighter movie [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember to well but it was an street fighter movie,that was an anime, I only remember that in the movie ken was brainwashed by the bad guys and ryu had to fight him. Could I get some help.

Fighter of depression [ 7 Answers ]

What kind of foods help subside depression and is there any herbal remedies that gives one energy who fight depression? Thanks, Melissa:cool:

Fire fighter stuff. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: What is the difference between water and fire retardent.

80's plane movie, need help [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with this film, in this time were several army pilots and crashed their plane but all of them survived apparently. Then all of them noticed that they had buried under the plane and they were just a spirits and only when somebody find their bodies, they will be able to disappear at the...

View more questions Search