Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KatGoic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Back pain on the right side
    Hi. I've been experiencing some back pain on the right side of my back a little below the rib cage. I've only had this pain once before and at that time I could hardly walk or take a deep breath. When I lay on my left side, the pain seems to get a little more intense.
    Any thoughts of what this could be?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Have you ever had any kidney problems?
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

Apr 5, 2009, 12:34 AM
    This may be of any stress, try to apply volini gel, take physiothraphy
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Apr 10, 2009, 05:41 AM

Could be a kidney stone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right side/back [ 33 Answers ]

For around the past 2 months, I've been having pains in my lower right side, I thought it was my appendix, so I went to the ER, they did a urinalysis and Blood Test, the first time they took 4 tubes, the second they only took one. They said it was not my Appendix and it might be a viral infection,...

Pain in right side of back,hip [ 8 Answers ]

I have been experiencing a dull pain in my right side for the last two days, and it doesn't go away, even when I lay down... could this be a sign of appendicitis? I am getting an MRI done tomorrow for my lower and middle lumbar... will this detect that if that is what it is? Any answers?

Why do I have lower right side back pain? [ 1 Answers ]

For a few days now, I have been experiencing lower right quadrant back pain (no pain in the front). It is a dull, nagging pain that is constant and does not decrease with medication or rest. I am currently menstruating (as I type this), have been diagnosed with IBS, have hypothyroidism. I have...

Stabbing pain in right side of back [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently experienced an intermittent stabbing pain in my right back ribs does this signify anything?

Pain in lower right side and back [ 1 Answers ]

I am 31 yrs old and I have been bleeding for 5 weeks now along with the bleeding I have a sharp pain in my lower right side that goes to my back. I have been taking otc medicine for the pain. I have also been very nauseous. I went to the obgyn dr and she put me on birth control and told me to come...

View more questions Search