Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel66647 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2009, 04:22 PM
    Confederacy soldier
    I have to write a speech about the confederacy and I have to write about, if I was a confederate soldier what would be some of my expierences? And I have to talk about all of the main battles of the civil war.:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 05:32 PM

Hi, angel66647!

A good place to start with doing the study and research for that would be to click on the following search.

History of the Civil War - Google Search

If you would like to start your speech here, I'm sure that there will be those of us who will be willing to advise you as to how you might make improvements to it.

One way that you might start it would be, "I'm [Name], and this is my story about some of my experiences during the Civil War as a Confederate soldier."

I'm sure that some of what you write can be fictitious because you stated that "if" you were a confederate soldier.

It sounds like something that is fascinating about which to write a speech! I do encourage you to start it here.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my soldier cheating? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 37 years old and have been with my husband for 9 years and married for 8 years this month. He is in the Army and deployed to a combat zone. He has been gone for 8 months. For the entire time he has been gone he has been writing love letters to me and he writes to me about sexual fantasies...

Confused by my soldier [ 6 Answers ]

I need some advice. I dated a soldier for six months last year. I never fell so hard for anyone before in my life. I am in my mid 30's and have been in long term relationships before but this guy just sent me over the moon. 4 months before his deployment, poof gone with the wind. I was so broken...

Confederacy money [ 2 Answers ]

My uncle found a confederacy $50 bill from 1864 and I want to know the value of it.

Soldier in Iraq [ 7 Answers ]

So my friend is in iraq fighting the war. I sent him care packages and emails ever since he left. We are just friends and always will be just friends. So anyway his girlfriend has his password to his email account and lately has been checking his emails. She read his mom's email to him, his sister...

One brave soldier [ 14 Answers ]

I saw this story and thought to myself "what would other people think." so I'm posting it here and would like peoples opinions on it. Conscientious Rejector? - Kevin Sites in the Hot Zone From Yahoo! News I'll let you all know what I think in a day or two

View more questions Search