Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alex12293 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 12:22 PM
    Formatting a DELL Dimension B110
    I want to format my dell dimension b110 but I do not have the CD to do so. Is there any other way to format my computer without the CD?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 12:33 PM

DO you have an OS on it right now? Whether you do or not actually after you format your drive or reformat it if you have an OS on it, what are you going to do with it. Since you don't have any OS' discs?

Rick
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2009, 06:32 PM

If you can borrow an XP disc from someone, you could do the format and install in one process (will need product key for install)

How to Format Drive and Install Windows from Scratch
    Code:
    http://lifehacker.com/software/windows/geek-to-live-how-to-format-your-hard-drive-and-install-windows-xp-from-scratch-157578.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell Dimension B110 Power Supply.Proprietary? [ 14 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the power supply on a Dell Dimension B110, Windows XP, purchased Feb. 2006, is proprietary or not? Background... shut computer down last Sunday night, wouldn't start back up Monday morning. You could smell the power supply, obvious it was burned. Had my tower down in my...

Restoring my dell dimension 8400 to its factory setting [ 4 Answers ]

How stepe by step to restore my dell dimension 8400 desktop computer without the cd. Window xp professional

Power Button Board Dell Dimension E510 [ 1 Answers ]

Could anyone tell me where I would be able to purchase a replacement Power Button Board, part# PWB X8683 rev A02, for my Dell Dimension E510 desktop? It has 2 USB ports and 2 audio ports. I did a Google search for it and nothing was found. Looked on Dell website about parts and no results...

RAID Configuration on Dell Dimension 8400 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I want to wipe my main editing machine and put a RAID0 configuration on it to help boost performance with large video files. I currently have (1) 160GB and (2) 300GB SATA hard drives. The 160GB currently has the system files on it and the others are for storage. How should I...

Help, problems for 4600 dimension model dell computer [ 1 Answers ]

My computer just black out for like 7 days already First I start the computer, it runs the opening then it becomes black screen and shows " _ " I tried to reboot the computer and press f12 to boot In the number 5 click cd rom then run the CD(operation cd / recovery cd that dell has) ...

View more questions Search