aviondior Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 12:07 PM
    Barber school grant
    How do I get a grant for barber school
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 04:43 PM

Hi, aviondior!

Depending on where you live and want to work, it would appear that it's possible for grants to be available. The State of Oregon is one state that would seem to have one in place. Other states might also have grants available. Please click on the following search and link to a document.

Grants for Barber College - Google Search

http://www.getcollegefunds.org/doc/b...irdresser1.pdf

If you do a search for where you live and would like to work, you might find a source for a grant.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a felon get a grant to go to school? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm rather new to the site so bear with me.. I am a convicted felon still on probation and due to my charges jobs aren't really to keen on hiring... at least good jobs anyway.. all I'm trying to do is straighten up my life and go to school I am 21 and have no post high school education.. I was just...

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

Is grant money available for barber college? [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for money to pay for barber college. I want a grant because it would be great not to have to repay. Is there any help out there?

Does anyone know how to get a grant for a high school student. [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to send my daughter and perhaps my son to a private christian school. If there are grants out there for high school students to get, then I would definitely like to take advantage of that for both of my high school students. Toija1972

G E D school grant [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get a grant for a ged, online and how

View more questions Search