Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory0921 View Post
    This is NOT a website I would recommend to any of my friends.

This will be my last post here, I'm cancelling my account. Just to re-iterate I would never recommend this website to anyone I know.

And WONDERGIRL, thanks for backing me up and for your very well thought out answer. Best of luck to you.
    You're welcome, and I hope you won't leave. You could stick around and help us make this site the best Q&A one on the Web. I've been an "expert" at Yahoo Answers too (I have a Russian name, just for fun), and believe this site has a lot more going for it, thus I moved over here.

We really do our best to help people, but unfortunately, when someone jumps down our collective throat, we tend to reply in kind (like, we're only human). And the great part about this site (besides most of the people) is the rules that actually make sense.

Btw, I forgot to mention that female hamsters are very territorial. That could be the problem too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory0921 View Post
    ALTENWEG, ARTLADY [comment deleted]
    Hmmmm, now you're making me very sad.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Ivory, let me ask you a question.

If someone came up to you and asked you a question, you took time out of your day to answer and then, because you misunderstood something, that person yelled at you and belittled you, would you just sit there and take it, shrug it off?

Judging by the attitude you've displayed here, I'd be willing to bet that you'd get really mad.

Well, guess what, I'm human too, and when I take time out of my life to help someone and make a mistake, I don't take kindly to that person yelling at me and being disrespectful.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not always right, and had you come on and stated "Altenweg, please re-read my thread, I did mention the breed", I would have apologized and found you the correct information. That's not what you did.

As for cancelling your account, I can't say I'd miss you. We're here to help people, you most obviously aren't and don't appreciate it when others try to help you.

Good luck in your future.
    Can't rep you but you show more than class by this post.You are a loving and giving and real.I admire you and appreciate all you do here,People think its easy and we don't get involved and care and cry,they just don't know.Wow heaven forbid if we misread something,what the frig.. How about all we do read and all the people that hopefully we help?
    I got a Pm the other day saying I helped.I bet you get those all the time,It was my first and I felt good.
    I cry when I read some posts,I bet you do too and so anyone who is ever going to put you down, they have to come through me.. I know you are a sweetheart :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Due to the argumentative nature of this thread, it is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mean Female Cat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need help trying to understand why my 1 year old female cat does not like anyone to visit my home. She becomes very feral to my guest, hissing, biting, scratching and even trying to attack my young grandchildren. She is not spade yet and goes in and out of heat often. I really need to...

Female dogs fighting BAD! [ 1 Answers ]

My Mom has 2 female dogs. One is a 4 year old chihuahua and the other is a 1 year old dachshund. She has had both since they were 8 weeks old. Basically these dogs have been together for a year now. Both are spayed. Out of nowhere, they have started viciously fighting! The dachshund tries to mount...

Female Cat [ 2 Answers ]

We have a stray cat, who has been in our home for over 3 years. She's a calico and appears never to have been fixed. She was wild outdoors through 3 winters here in Vermont. Today, all of a sudden, she's bleeding or menstruating out her vagina. OR, could she have a urinary track infection?

View more questions Search