Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RackelleJ Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2003, 02:21 AM
    Jerry goldsmith score
    Does anyone know where I can purchase Jerry Goldsmith's score "the secret of nimh"? I want to analyze it for a project in one of my music classes. Any ideas?

Thanks
    SmartNsexa Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2008, 02:59 AM
    Secret of Nimh, film score Flying Dreams
    Composed by Jerry Goldsmith
    With Emily Mitchell

Amazon.com: Used and New: Flying Dreams: A Lullaby Album Buy here for less than $4

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit score increase? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, question... 3 years ago, I had a credit score of about 580 (college years, ugh, I won't go there). Today, my score is at a 643. I've been paying my bills ontime Every time for 3 years now, even with higher than min payment. Shouldn't my score be a lot higher after 3 years of perfect payments? ...

Beacon score [ 3 Answers ]

Although I don't worship the beacon score, I would still like to know what my score is occasionally... does anyone know where you can find your score without having to pay, or do you have to pay to get it?

Credit Score... [ 4 Answers ]

Someone might have asked this question, but there are so many posts that I couldn't go through them all. My question is: How many points does one's credit score go down, after, let's say a bank or a car dealer check the credit to see if you qualify? :confused: Thanks in advance.

FICO score unchanged [ 8 Answers ]

I began cleaning up my credit about 8 months ago. The results have been great... except even though items have been deleted and paid off my score has not changed! It is my understanding the FICO score is fluid and changes as information on the credit report changes, but this has not happened. ...

Credit score change [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm re-building my credit and I can view my credit score online. Last month it was 583, and this month it changed to 579. I have paid all bills in full. Could it be that in the last cycle my balance was just $3 under the credit limit? Thank you!

View more questions Search