Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daveyamphibious Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 02:32 AM
    I believe I may have an entity in my home. Loud sounds, doors and blinds open/close
    I think I have something in my house. My roommates went out of town for the week and between the hours of 3 and 4 am I hear footsteps and doors closing upstairs. When I bolt upstairs to check for someone there was no one. One of my housemates kept her door locked. Throughout the week the blinds in different rooms will open/close. I didn't touch the blinds all week except to close them again when I found them open. My housemate came back tonight and opened her door and then asked me if Id been in her room. Because everything that was under her bed(there were boxes of crap) the were on her floor and in her closet, which she claims to have kept closed before she left but it was open when she came back. All of her windows are locked and have the screens all screwed in. I haven't gotten any bad feelings since Ive been here. I don't sense negative energy at all. But I know these things usually don't turn out to be the friendliest Ive done my homework on them sort of. But after reading some of the members' opinions on similar previous questions of this subject I felt that you may be more educated in this department.
    Thanks.

Davey

** one other note. My music of choice is extremely brutal death metal/Grind-core/black metal. I play it a lot in the house. If that's relevant :P
    Enigma88 Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Apr 30, 2009, 05:45 AM
    It does sound like there may be an entity in the house. Depending on how long you have had this stuff going on could depend on if it is negative. Since it really hasn't done anything to attempt to harm you then like you said its probably not a negative energy. Have you ever thought about looking up the history on the place to find out if anything in the past happened there. Here's a stupid question for you does any of your roommtes practice any sort of religion that may have causesd them to open a door by accident to the other world. As far as the music goes I am not sure if it is a factor. If you want to get rid of it I would personally try contacting a priest and seeing if they can do a clensing on the place you live personally but that's just what I would do.
    alexhall Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 08:54 PM
    It's hard to say about such an existence. If you still have any doubts, then you can take services from any reputed professional company to detect what the matter is actually. After that the end solution has to be as suggested upward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 ford escape doors won't open, Why? [ 10 Answers ]

Cannot open any doors on my 2001 ford escape, not with key, or electrically, handles will not operate, can only climb out window or back hatch, cannot get at interior of doors because can';t open them to work on them, has anyone a solution, or had this problem? HELP... trapped in my car!:(

Security Doors won't close easily [ 4 Answers ]

We hung two exterior security doors last weekend and neither of them will close easily. We measured, leveled and followed directions, but we still have to pull them hard to close and lock them. Thanks for you help.

There is an entity in my home [ 6 Answers ]

My two year old nephew talks to an unseen entity in my hallway.You never see anything But you definitely know it is there,you feel it's presence.I wanted to contact a medium Because some friends played with a ouija board a short time ago,and I wondered if they Brought something through the...

Open doors to the study of biology [ 1 Answers ]

Which Scale Does A Typical Fall Into

View more questions Search