Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 18, 2009, 10:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    lol a shower wouldnt hurt =P, sometimes it feels good to be squeaky clean and have a sweet smell =P

as for the herbie thread, major invasion =P i can see this thread getting there. BY THE WAY, for the herbie thread, we're half way to 1500 posts lol XD almost time to say bye bye to it =P

Huh?

Opps... I see now... sorry.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    It's 1:41 am. I'm a little nervous for tomorrow. Plus, I'm addicted to AMHD.

Sarah

Nervous??
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 10:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Nervous???
    Yes- see why in this thread.

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 10:55 PM
    Yes- see why in this thread.

Sarah

:eek:WOW... I see , well you have a beautiful head of hair Herbie it's a shame your going to lose it but congrats on giving it to such a good cause.

It'll grow back ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 10:59 PM

Thanks Dneirf, my hair grows quite quickly. I cut it last summer and it's down to my elbow now.

I'm debating whether to have it cut military style, a boy hair cut/bobish or just shave it all off.

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:05 PM

Well good luck Herbie and let us know how you go!!

Ok I'm logging off for the day and going to drink some beer at my local Pub with some mates,

Am I addicted , sheeesh no , I've only been on today for about 6 hours:rolleyes:

Have a good sleep Herbie :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:25 PM

Bye Dneirf!

Hugs!

Have fun, be safe!

Sarah
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 18, 2009, 11:25 PM

Anyone around? I need to talk until I figure out what I'm going to do. I just fell and this isn't good!. in fact... pretty bad! I shouldn't even be here, but I'm trying to figure out what to do with Niki, and I'm pretty damn sure I broke my leg.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 18, 2009, 11:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    lol XOXO i hope that someone is me =P i think i found someone here that has got me addicted not saying who =P

Wow guys i was gone for a day and this thread just got invaded by 20+ new pages lol jeez =P the party started without me T_T
    Hehe! *blushes more*
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:28 PM

Oh no! Are you okay? Are you really hurt?

Sarah

Apr 18, 2009, 11:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Anyone around? I need to talk until I figure out what I'm going to do. I just fell and this isn't good!...in fact...pretty bad! I shouldn't even be here, but I'm trying to figure out what to do with Niki, and I'm pretty damn sure I broke my leg.
    :eek: oh no starby! I'll make it better! *blows kisses toward starby's leg*
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 18, 2009, 11:35 PM

Yeah! Sorry, I meant to write on the other thread. Not okay! Someone knocked down my shovel on the porch and it was dark, and I didn't see the handle. I know I need to go to the hospital. I just don't know what to do with Niki. My leg is going numb, my eye is swollen shut, I have a split lip, and my wrist is likely at least sprained. I know you guys are probably thinking... are you nuts... get to the hosp! But I'm trying to figure out what the hell to do here with Niki and everything... oh crap! I'm sorry if I'm sounding really stupid... I hit my head pretty damn hard.
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:41 PM

Niki is your daughter?. Do you have a friend, neighbor, relative you can trust?

Sarah
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 02:25 AM
    Niki is your daughter?... Do you have a friend, neighbor, relative you can trust?

Sarah
    Oops, it's true... We haven't introduced you to Niki yet... She's a big, loveable doggie, the one of Starby. Very protector, friendly. :)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Yeah!! Sorry, I meant to write on the other thread. Not okay! Someone knocked down my shovel on the porch and it was dark, and I didn't see the handle. I know I need to go to the hospital. I just don't know what to do with Niki. My leg is going numb, my eye is swollen shut, I have a split lip, and my wrist is likely at least sprained. I know you guys are probably thinking...are you nuts...get to the hosp! But I'm trying to figure out what the hell to do here with Niki and everything...oh crap!! I'm sorry if I'm sounding really stupid...I hit my head pretty damn hard.
    Hey Starbs, are you okay now? Keep us informed, huh? :(

Apr 19, 2009, 08:02 AM

I hope she's OK. Poor starby! :( :(
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 09:06 AM

Shaz hands Starby a cold compress and some pain killers...

I hope you are feeling better now... :(
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 09:13 AM

Ohh starby not again, well at least you can learn from your mistakes last time round, hope you managed to find someone to look after niki while you visited the hospital :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 10:34 AM

News bulletin.

Starby is in the hospital, she tripped over a shovel and broke her leg in two places, her wrist and her eye is swollen shut. She will need surgery and will be in hospital for at least a few days if not longer.

She wanted me to say hi to everyone and that she'll miss everyone while she's gone.

That girl has no luck at all.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2009, 10:36 AM

Oh no! Do pass on good wishes for a speedy recovery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anonymous Breakouts [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been suffering with these horrific breakouts for the past 2 1/2 yrs. And he's been unable to seek medical attention. We know that its not hives, he gets these whelp like bumps on his body that mainly come at night, it usually starts by itching and is the same color as his skin and...

Anonymous complaint re. My property [ 2 Answers ]

Can I find out who made a complaint about a" substandard stucture" on my property to the county? I do not live within city limits?

My miss anonymous [ 2 Answers ]

I know I have posted already posted a thread on how to talk to girls, but there is one thing There is this girl at school, she is really pretty, and I have noticed her looking at me at times, and I know she has noticed me looking at her. I have had so many chances to talk to her but I didn't...

Anonymous and secure emailing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I live in a country undergoing a coup and human rights abuses occurring daily. In order to send messages with a minimum chance of identification I set up a webmail account, this does not seem to provide useful IP information in a test email but presumably ones ISP could log your use of...

View more questions Search