Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertsamson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 05:53 AM
    How Much Does it Cost to Get a Visa from Ghana to Canada?
    Well my name is Robert from Ghana my friend want to help me to come to canada so I will like if u can help me to know how much it cost to get a visa from Ghana to canada
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2009, 09:28 PM

Hi, robertsamson!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just titled and moved your question that you had posted in Introductions as a response to the introduction of someone else, to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there. Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New question that aren't in any way an answer to the original question posted at the very top of the page need to be placed on their own thread, such as I've done with yours.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2009, 09:49 PM

The passport is 30 to 100 dollars depending on if they do a rush one or not. The Visa would be under 300 dollars

There is not required amount of money to have in the bank

And you can pay the airline direct.

Also the dating scam from Ghana is the largest and most welll known plans, they have actual rooms full of people who write, email and call people daily, using ID from granddaughters, or friends, or stolen ID. They fake passports and more that they email to fool you into sending money.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 01:14 PM

Just to clarify what FRChuck said, the cost of a visitor's visa to Canada is actually only $75.00

So in all it should only cost you about $110.00 Canadian Dollars for the visa and your passport.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp#step4
    Emmett932 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    The passport is 30 to 100 dollars depending on if they do a rush one or not. The Visa would be under 300 dollars

There is not required amount of money to have in the bank

And you can pay the airline direct.

Also the dating scam from Ghana is the largest and most welll known plans, they have actual rooms full of people who write, email and call people daily, using ID from granddaughters, or friends, or stolen ID. They fake passports and more that they email to fool you into sending money.
    Hi, Chuck :)

I'm wondering... do you have any idea how long a certain scam artist might stick with a potential scam target in cases like these? I might be a potential target, so I'm curious if you have any ideas how long it will be until she gets bored of me. :D

Thanks for your ideas.
    Emmett932 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva View Post
    Just to clarify what FRChuck said, the cost of a visitor's visa to Canada is actually only $75.00

So in all it should only cost you about $110.00 Canadian Dollars for the visa and your passport.

Visiting Canada: Temporary Resident Visas – How to apply
    Sorry for double-posting, but I wanted to clarify a little. The woman I'm in contact with has at least proven herself to me in a personalized picture of herself with a card with both our names on it. So, that's all I can reasonably ask about that.

She really seems to want to come here to see me. I hope it's real. I've offered to buy her a one-way ticket here. It is a no-brainer that I will buy and make her flight arrangements from HERE, and there will be a flight ticket electronically waiting for her in Ghana. I've made it very clear that I will not be sending any money.

Well, after the last few weeks, she has accepted that and still seems to stick by me. Do you think I've done this the right way?

Thanks for your ideas. :)
    godsgirl53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Hi wondering if she ever got to come to Canada and if so was it a very involved process?
    lastmission2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 01:13 PM
    Please how much will it cost for plane ticket from Ghana to Canada
    Terrance1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 08:59 PM
    Fr Chuck IS absolutely correct.Regarding the 'scamas' from Ghana.If it (she) seems too good to be true,she may very well be a... 'HE'.Or ,once she does arrive in Canada,she has another agenda in mind.In other words,any ploy at all just to get here.So be aware and wary.
    feelfree1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 07:32 PM
    But guys,don't you think we are all taking it all wrong? There might be scammers for sure in Ghana,but does it mean every single lady is a scam? I got married to one lady and we have 2 kids together and we have been together for almost 4 years now.. she has a good character... so makes you all think every lady would be a scam from Ghana? You shouldn't take someone's experience to destroy other minds of other people who see the right people under their noses. It is not easy to find someone who is right in this world we live in even if they are much closer to us like the clothes we wear. Just follow your heart and do what will make you get the best to make your world a simple one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the cost of visa from Ghana to the United States? [ 11 Answers ]

What is the cost of visa from Ghana to the United States?

How much is passport and visa from ghana to canada? [ 19 Answers ]

How much is a passport and visa in ghana to move to canada?

What does a Ghana passport cost [ 3 Answers ]

What does a Ghana passport cost?

What does it cost to obtain a Ghana passport [ 4 Answers ]

What is the cost of a Ghana passport , and is there also a cost for visa?

How much does it cost to get a Ghana work visa [ 3 Answers ]

A firm has offered me a job in Ghana. They have requested that I pay a sum of USD 1200 required to process a work visa for me. Is this generally in order?

View more questions Search