Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanestrips Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 08:58 PM
    SO she wants to play games
    OK. I met this girl in my class. There was immediate attraction.
    I took a little while to make my move because I waited for the right time.
    But week after week (class only once a week) I would see her and talk etc get to know her.
    I thought all signs were pointing that she was interested although I never found out if she was single.

Anwyays last week I ask for her number in case I needed help with some course stuff (I know I screwed up here) and she gives me some weird answer while ignoring the number question. So we part ways and I feel pretty stupid.

But I think I can redeem myself. I mean I shoudlve just asked her st8 up if she wanted to hang out but I pussied out. She intimidates me because she's really hot. Anyway any suggesttions on what I should do?? Up till last class I thought she was really into me.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 09:15 PM
    Best thing to do is be confident. Next time you see her just be honest say:

"Hi ___, this is going to sound ridiculous but, I've been trying to work up the nerve to ask you of for quite some time because your actually one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. Would you like to go out sometime?"

Or something of the sort.

Be a gentlemen and none of that "yo momma wuts poppin" crud.

MRS.S
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 09:20 PM

Well, it really depends on how she "ignored it" or "gave you a weird answer"...

There's really no "wrong way" of approaching her, unless you punched her in the face or anything. If you think she's into you, why not just go up to her and ask her if she wants to hang out. If she says no, move on.

Apr 3, 2009, 09:31 PM

Well, she kind of gave a weird look and said that she wasn't exactly the right person to ask for help from. Then I said I might not be in class next week, to which she replied that she would give me her notes. I even asked if she ever studied downtown, I don't really remember because I was nervous, but I remember her repeating, "ok il give you my notes then". Lol it was quite embarrassing
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 09:45 PM
    No I don't think she's playing games. Maybe that class isn't exactly her forte, besides you did ask for her help on it.

MRS.S

Apr 3, 2009, 09:53 PM

Yea but why didn't she give me her number if she was interested and not playing games?
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shanestrips View Post
    yea but why didnt she give me her number if she was interested and not playing games?
    Your looking a little too hard into this. Maybe she honestly forgot about it. Sometimes when I'm conversing with someone I forget their initial question. It happens!

MRS.S

Apr 4, 2009, 01:12 AM

I guess you have a point mud, I'm just fed up of either getting rejected or things not working out. So litle things are starting to bother me when I thought things were going good.
    My take on it was that I kind of freaked her out by asking for her number using school as an excuse. Whatever, thanks for the replies mud
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2009, 05:00 PM

Hey, your saying she's playing games but I think you was.

You should've just asked her if the two of you could get together outside for fun. Rollerskating, bowling, etc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Why won't my PS2 play new games? [ 2 Answers ]

PS2 gives can't read disc message on new games only.

How can you play DS games on PSP? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me step or dorections to play ds games On psp??

View more questions Search