Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caroljj90 Posts: 90, Reputation: 6

Apr 3, 2009, 07:48 PM
    Need to ask about something guys
    How many guys out there think female lactation is attractive and why? How many of you would/have asked your girl friend to start lactating for sexual purposes?
    DSM521 Posts: 114, Reputation: 23

Apr 3, 2009, 09:14 PM

No sorry not me. Its not a turn off but not a turn on as well.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2009, 04:50 PM
    I've heard of guys that were into it... I think its cool as hell, but I'm otherwise not into it. Long story short... whatever floats your boat.

Apr 4, 2009, 10:26 PM

Hhmm cause one of my boy friends thought it would be cool if I did for him and as a plus I'd get bigger boobs!. anyways I just wanted to know how common it was.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 10:52 PM

You do realize that lactacting follows pregnancy, right?

How did your boyfriend hope for you to accomplish this? By getting pregnant? Not a good reason to have a baby. :(
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 4, 2009, 11:36 PM

Carol,

You've now asked about lactating as a turn on, posted about having an abortion/miscarriage, posted that you got caught having sex with your girlfriend in the piledriver position, asked about tubiligation because you don't want to get pregnant again, have issues talking to your boyfriend about sex in general, aren't sure you even LIKE guys, have posted that you've been raped and molested, and your story changes from issues regarding your CURRENT boyfriend and your PAST boyfriends.

My initial thought was that you were not being straight with us, and that this was all a joke for you to play on people on the internet.

My NEXT thought, however, is that you are VERY disturbed. I know you said you are waiting to get into counseling, but honey---you need to lay off on ALL of the sex stuff until you GET some counseling.

You don't know WHAT you want. You don't know how to communicate with your partner about sex--if you are disturbed by your boyfriend's fantasies, and you can't talk about it with him, then why the HELL are you screwing him? Or thinking about screwing him?

Get COUNSELING. Don't have sex. Don't even THINK about having sex. Your head needs to be fixed before you should do ANYTHING more that has to do with sex.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2009, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroljj90 View Post
    hhmm cause one of my boy friends thought it would be cool if i did for him and as a plus i'd get bigger boobs!..
    Who said you would get bigger boobs if you try to follow through on this plan?

I currently breast fed my son and my boobs haven't increase in size nor did it increase when I breast fed my daughter.

Also, are you and your boyfriend sharing this account because sometimes you answers questions by saying" my boyfriend and I then other times you say my girlfriend and I"?

Apr 5, 2009, 02:36 PM

OK apparently I've confused lots of people! So let me try to clear every thing up! First off Altenweg you can get pills to get you lactating and second I think all most any women can start lactating just by using a breast pump or having some one suckle from your breast even if you've never been pregnant before. Synnen I'm aware I ask lots of things and non of it is a joke some times I have panic attacks and start thinking crazy things and asking stupid questions and all kinds of s*** hits the fan.. I'm not sure of my sexuality but I do know I love current boy friend... as for his sexual fetish things I am kind of bothered by them not so much that he likes them but that I also like them and that weirds me out because I'm not sure if normal people should like those things! I have been raped I have been molested and I have been pregnant I lost the baby at 4 months! I did post something a while back about the whole issue of losing the baby because I didn't under stand what went wrong and it bothered me but that all happened to me when I was 15. I am now 19 in a relationship and trying to figure myself out. I have OCD, postpartum depression, and anxiety issues I'm currently taking pills for. I try very hard to keep my weird sexual interests to myself because I worry what other people will think of me when they find out how ever I have talked to my boyfriend about my sexual interests and his... *fyi he also has OCD*
    liz28 my boyfriend said I would get bigger boobs if I was lactating he said it because I want bigger boobs. And no me and my boy friend are not sharing this account when I said that thing about my girl friend I meant my old girlfriend sorry to confuse you I dated her when I was 17. Hopefully this clears some stuff up...

Apr 5, 2009, 03:13 PM

Also my counseling starts in may its just a group that will help me learn to work with and control my anxiety. And then in October I'm going into another group for women who have been sexually abused. Its not as much help as I might need but it'll have to do I can't afford a therapist
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 04:10 PM

Carol, your boyfriend told you wrong. You can't just start lactating because someone suckles your breasts. Milk production follows having a baby.

It understandable to have questions about your sexuality and to experiment but it does sound like good advice to hold off for a while until you're sure what you want.

As for some of the fetishes that your boyfriend may have, don't do anything that you're uncomfortable with. If he loves you as much as you love him then he won't push the issue.

You say you're taking pills for a number of psychological disorders... so aren't you receiving counselling at the time the pills are prescribed? It seems like a psychiatrist before prescribing meds would counsel you in order to make the best judgement regarding your treatment. So I don't understand why you say you won't enter counselling until May.
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Apr 5, 2009, 04:11 PM

Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure you have to be pregnant and have a baby to lactate. Just using a breast pump won't make milk come out. You're breasts change during pregnancy and are able to lactate to support the life of your baby after it's born. It's not rational for your body to produce milk at any other time. Lactating if you've never been pregnant? It seems weird to me.
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 04:16 PM

All because your boyfriend sucks on your breast doesn't mean milk will appear.

My fiancé suck on my nipples all the time and no milk comes out of it.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 04:24 PM

Also not every woman who produces milk gets larger boobs as a by-product. Some get larger, some stay the same. So lactation wouldn't necessarily guarantee you a larger cup size.

One thing to keep in mind is that for many women after the milk dries up, their breasts sag.

Apr 5, 2009, 04:26 PM

Yes I am aware of these things. And I never said I was going to try it.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 05:46 PM

Carol,

As to the issues I think you have, I think you've spoken up regarding quite a few of them.

I think your BIGGEST problem is that you NEED to get counseling regarding your rape/molestation.

You can find therapists that can work with you on a sliding scale. I really think you should ask your GP or OB/Gyn about a referral to one.

Look, just as I would never, EVER counsel someone to have sex if there was something PHYSICALLY wrong with them preventing them from being able to fully enjoy it, neither can I, in good conscience, support someone who is not mentally or emotionally unhealthy in regards to their sex lives --having sex.

OCD isn't helping, and your anxiety attacks are probably related to the whole situation.

I just really think there is more going on with you overall that is causing you to have serious doubts about everything in your sex life, which is why you're asking questions.

Let's put it this way: If you had cancer, would you ignore it because you can't afford the treatments? Well, the rape is causing a cancer of your emotions and your mental health. If you do NOT treat this, you will continue to have problems that could just get worse and worse.
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 05:56 PM
    Just wanted to add that if you live in the US you can call your local hospital and ask for the mental health clinic because most hospitals offer free counseling. At least the hospitals in my area do.

Also, if you have health insurance you can get a referral from your doctor to see a therapist and your insurance would cover it if the therapist okay it after your initial appointment.

Apr 5, 2009, 08:59 PM

I live in Canada... and I have no health insurance or any insurance what so ever.
    45notdaddy Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Apr 5, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroljj90 View Post
    i live in Canada...and i have no health insurance or any insurance what so ever.
    Wait, am I missing something? Health care in Canada is funded and delivered through a publicly-funded health care system, with most services provided by private entities.

Apr 5, 2009, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 45notdaddy View Post
    Wait, am I missing something? Health care in Canada is funded and delivered through a publicly-funded health care system, with most services provided by private entities.
    Well yeah I have health care but the doctor said it wouldn't cover the cost of a therapist

Apr 5, 2009, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ihavecancer View Post
    So then is it true if a chick gets it in the her will get bigger???????? and can you get colon cancer from it?????
    What are you talking about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Come on guys. Really. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a little frustrated and surprised that I haven't gotten an answer from AMHD on my serious post that I put up yesterday, and then once again today which seems to have been deleted? However, some kid asking if kicking a guy in the balls makes females horny is getting many, many answers? Wow.

What do you guys think about this? [ 2 Answers ]

First off I would like to say hello to everyone here:D And just ask your insight on my situation that I am having. It has many flaws from the beginning but I was convinced it was going to work. First me and my ex-girlfriend had been dating for almost 2 years now. We had to be discrite about...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search