Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonfur7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 07:46 PM
    Boy Friend Troubles!
    Listen my boyfriend ( I'm 16 ) wants to DO me not kidding Im a strong christain so I say, NO, but he keeps presuring me, it sucks, should I brake up?:confused:
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 07:53 PM

Yes break it off. If he can't respect your wishes than why stay? He obivious wants sex and your not having it so this is just going be an ongoing issue between the two of you.

I think it is cool that your waiting and not giving into the pressure. Thumbs Up!
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 07:57 PM

Yes, you should break up with him.

If he respected you then he wouldn't pressure you. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you have to have sex. Being in a relationship means getting to know eachother's likes and dislikes, what they want to be when they grow up, what's their family like etc. Having sex to young and too early can ruin a relationship and may even lead to a breakup.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2009, 08:33 AM

If your tired of him pressuring you, yes, kick him to the curb!
    CrayonScribbles Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Apr 8, 2009, 01:58 PM

I think you should break off the relationship also. I am 14 years old and also a strong Christian, so I know if I were in your place I would break up the relationship
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 02:05 PM

What kind of boyfriend ignores your feelings for what he wants...

Dump him, he is a user, not a boyfriend.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 02:10 PM

Clearly,he is not showing you respect and because of that you should distance yourself from him as much as you can.
    He may try to use every line there is including*if you love me,you will let me*.
    Don't fall for it.Stick to your plan and don't let any guy ever manipulate you.
    Always honor yourself and when you are an adult you will have much healthier relationships for it.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 08:22 PM

Obviously, he just wants to use you.
    If he won't care about your wishes, and just keeps trying to pressure you for sex, obviously he has no respect for you or what you believe.
    If you respect yourself (which you obviously do, because you said "NO") then you will break it off and find yourself a guy who will respect you more.
    braindamage Posts: 79, Reputation: 4

Apr 9, 2009, 06:44 PM

Well to start
    16 way to young to even consider doing "it"
    And if he can't respect the fact you're a strong christian who wants to wait
    Then he's not worth it but I'm here to only give you advice and to help you choose
    So the decision is all up to you
    Good Luck
    iLy541 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 09:32 PM

Cancel and Move On love. Do what a strong and independent woman would do. Leave him. In Brooklyn we have a saying "A MAN WANTS WHAT HE CAN'T GET, AND ONCE HE HAS IT HE DOESN'T WANT IT ANYMORE". All he wants is a**, you don't need that. There are plenty fish in the sea. Go Fish some out. ;)
    biversen Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2009, 08:53 PM

I know its hard to do but you have to let him know that if he doesn't repect you enough to accept your answer, then your going to break up. If he cares about you enough, he will stay. Good luck
    firebabe4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 04:50 PM

yes you should very much if he won't stop pressuring you then break it off
    jojobaybee Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Dump him at the endof the day you want to be happy and ready for it, if he's pressuring you then he obviously doesent realli care about you just afte one thing. I have alredi lost mine and its such a regret I was onli 14 and I wish I was still a virgin to be honest
    Girls have rights and one of them is to say NO
    ChaNelLuver Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Jun 12, 2009, 10:56 AM

I'm twelve and my boyfriend is sixteen and he wouldn't even think about trying to pressure me into "doing it" with him. If your boyfriend doesn't respect you enough to listen to your feelings he doesn't deserve you. Unless your in complete love with him you should dump him. If you really love him talk to him about it and see where he stands if he hears what you have to say about not being ready he might respect it but if you just keep telling him no he's going to try even harder because boys usually want what they can't have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

My friend has boyfriend troubles. [ 27 Answers ]

Hello everyone. My friend has a problem and I can't think of anything to tell her to do. The problem is she met a guy on the internet two years ago and really hurt her emotionally BAD! And she met him in person a couple of times and she said he acted less interested in person than on the phone. And...

Friend troubles [ 2 Answers ]

Hi sorry this is very long , but here I go... Look I have been with me friends for over a year , but today 2 of my friends ( 1 being my boyfriend) were messing on saying they were my managers and that. And I had just written a new song and was only going to show my boyfriend until it was...

Guy friend troubles [ 4 Answers ]

OK so mi best friend who is a guy has been kind of ignoring me! I've been through a lot w/ him and have always been there for him! He has a girlfriend but je used tooo call me all the time! And they been together forever! But now he calls me once a week tops! I asked him if I did something...

X boy friend troubles [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am having a problem because I went out with this guy a little while ago, and I am starting to really like him again. It is kind of a complicated story, but I think he likes me also except I never get the courge to call him or ask him to hang out or anything. We talk some times at school but...

View more questions Search