Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freemans6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2006, 10:18 PM
    visitation woes.
    :confused: My ex partner and I have a court order issused in a state that we used to live in. We have both since moved out of this state. Myself 6 years ago and he, 2 years ago. Does our old order still stand or is another order needed... :confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 9, 2006, 04:49 AM
    It should stand, most states honor such things.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 9, 2006, 07:04 AM
    The old order is still in force. You mention woes, what problems are you having with the old one ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printer woes! [ 1 Answers ]

HP laserjet printer 5MP stopped printing today. The printer folder comes on and flashes and when brought up states that a printer time out error occurred.The solution is to increase the time but this has not helped. Does anyone know how to correct this problem so that the printer will resume...

Maintenance Woes [ 2 Answers ]

For the past two weeks I have turned in both written and verbal maintenance requests for two different problems. Problem 1: the kitchen sink will take 3 days for it to drain half a sinkfull of water, and even then, as one side drains, more comes back into the other side Problem 2: ...

Ex-boyfriend Woes [ 3 Answers ]

A b c d e f g h I j k l m n

Boot up Woes [ 9 Answers ]

I recently migrated my mobo into a new case, but found that now that the comp won't boot. At first it booted telling me that the Cmos Setup was wrong and that the Time and Date was not setup. So I shut it off and turned it back on a while ago only to find out that it won't boot to POST or nothing...

View more questions Search