Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    canox_18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2003, 11:14 PM
    Taktika lyrics
    Hey,

I've been looking for some lyrics for a while, I just can't find them, its mon mic, mon forty, mon blunt remix of taktika, I can't find them... Anyone knows where I could get them? it’s a french band!

Ty
    katiefillion2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2003, 03:01 PM
    taktika lyrics
    Bonjour,
    I am looking for the lyrics to "Reconna

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics to songs [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone know a good site to find the words to songs? Have a few that need clarification for the words. Thx.

Lyrics, please [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please give me the lyrics to an old love song, "Where Walks My True Love?" I think the first couple of lines are "Where walks my true love? There you will find me. Though we be dreams apart, or just a smile away." Could you also refer me to a website where I can be sure to listen...

HELP! If you know music and lyrics than help me [ 2 Answers ]

The song I am trying to to find goes like this " maybe oneday they will see me as a person not just a black man". So if anyone knows the groups or song title please let me know, or email me the name(s). Email is [email protected] Thanks Taniesa

Need help with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me... I'm looking for an old 80's song I have but don't know the title of it... It sounds clubish in nature and it goes like this: “You can feel two hearts in me You can hear the voices in me I am the thief of lusted source Gets me higher when I'm blue Takes my hand and runs me...

Need a title and artist to lyrics please help [ 1 Answers ]

I have the chorus of a song that I will type "So many things I want to say But your walls get in the way We've got to be strong Got to dig deep

View more questions Search