Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MR2N Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 08:48 AM
    Looking for an instrumental song, late 1990's or early 2000's
    Looking for an instrumental song from the late 1990's or early 2000's with an uptempo but calm beat. Has some kind of flute or sax and the break goes da, da... dada. I hear it on the radio station all the time. Ill try to think of more info - sorry so little.
    lateleigh Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 12:06 AM
    This is just some suggestions as to what you might be looking for:

JOHNNY CORPORATE - "SUNDAY SHOUTING" (youtube link:)
    YouTube - Johnny Corporate- Sunday Shouting

ST. GERMAIN - "ROSE ROUGE" (youtube link:)
    YouTube - St Germain-Rose Rouge

... or possibly other St Germain track, "So Flute"?

Is it any of these?

Leigh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British TV series Title, late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find name of series. Cast of characters, all neighbours in the same street, in no particular order: a dysfunctional family with a low-life father, retarded son and a dog named "balls", 2 gays, a family from India or Pakistan, a young couple trying desperately to have a baby, another...

Animated movie late 90's to early 2000's [ 4 Answers ]

Hey cannot remember the title of a movie I used to watch when I was small on sky movies, I can remember it was set underwater or in the sky (not on land) it was about a matey who has to go activate a ancient underwater machine/contraption but he has to find it first. During the movie he learns to...

Late 1990's pop song [ 1 Answers ]

This song was new in 96-97 it's a female artist. This song was on a tape single that also had another song called hanging on the line. I think the song is called one o'clock. But who sings it? Here are some lyricks... It's one o' clock in the morning, and your calling cz I know just what you...

Early 2000's (2000-2004 range) - House Music Song [ 0 Answers ]

This song used to be popular.. I really forget how it goes but I remember I really liked it. Basically, the only identifying piece of information I can recall about this song is that it featured a female voice talking about younger people coming in to a club and asking what music it was or...

View more questions Search