Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepak1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 01:57 AM
    Starting a business without any investment
    Hi I am Deepak , have completed my B.Com, M.Com, L.L.B, and MBA(Finance) from renowned colleges in Orissa, INDIA. As the recession perion is going on it is giving effect upon the job market too. I tried my level best in searching for a job. But became frostrated. I have no fund along with me also. I am eager to start a business without any investment. Can you help me by giving guidance regarding this.
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 02:08 AM

I congratulate you on your past achievements.

You must understand the meaning and composition of the factors of production.

You unfortunately are missing a very vital one.
    What you need to do is to exchange the missing one with the others that you have
    Plenty of.

One of the things I am referring you to
    Is for your to utilise your strengths .
    I see no difficulty in you working at home
    On Acountancy Work for others.
    Have you tried sub-contracting work for
    Some of your local accountants.

See how you go.

Tutoring and teaching is another avenue.
    I have worn all these hats in the past.
    Aim at selling yourself first, the work and
    Income will follow.
    You need to be active and persistent.

Good luck.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2009, 10:48 PM
    Hi, deepak1981!

I know that it's very hard to find a job in today's job market, even if a person has the education, training, skills and experience to back them up as far as potentially being the most qualified for any certain position.

What sort of jobs have you already tried for, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business without investment [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I am not financely sound ,but I want to start my own business without any investment. Please help me out. Thx / Shailendra

How to start a web development business with no investment? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a banker by profession but I have a flair towards business. I have a set of friends who are ready to get resources but none of us have much money to pool in for the business. At max we can arrange INR 20,000/- for the start. We have the equipments with us and place as well. How should we go...

Business plan with minimum investment [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any business plan which involves minimun investment and where the probability of breaking even is high?

Business without investment [ 4 Answers ]

Hai friends This is Madan Gopal from Vijayawada India. I am doing a small business in my home town. I am a B.Com graduate. I heard that some businesses are with out investment.. is it possible ? If any business like that please mail to me. My e-mail ID {e-mail removed <>} With...

Property Investment Business Start-up [ 3 Answers ]

My mother-in-law and I would like to go in to business together. She is providing the investment capital and I am doing the work. I plan to do small-scale real estate investment -- both rental properties & renovating properties for sale. She just took out a mortgage in her name on the first...

View more questions Search