Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marianospot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Car buying
    What is the califonia law for selling and buying a car through privite party
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2009, 04:47 AM

Tell us what your concerns are and someone will answer - otherwise we will have to post the entire California State Law.

Are you buying or selling and what is the problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying a Dog. [ 7 Answers ]

I couldn't find a better place to put this question. I am thinking about buying a Shih Tzu and I wanted to know if anyone would know about the average cost I would be spending month to month on this dog and the upkeep of it. Or if anyone knew of any good websites that would help me answer all these...

I am buying my first car [ 2 Answers ]

I am buying my first car, but I want to be sure I am ready to deal with the seller. I want to pay the least possible, and I want to be able to at least pretend I know what I'm talking about so that I am not taken advantage of. I heard that I can pay just a little over the MSRP, if I negotiate...

Buying a new TV [ 9 Answers ]

My TV fizzled out, old, not worth repairing. I wandered into the electronics store and the selection is dazzling. The salesperson told me about plasma TVs, I think one was LCD's - is any one kind better than another? Does any one kind make better sense than others? This is a bedroom set so...

View more questions Search