Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nethajij Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 09:15 AM
    Associate Degree in USA - First Year Student
    Hi,

I completed Bachelor's degree in 2001 in India. I moved to USA and I am currently enrolled for Associate Degree in web design (shifting my career) and doing my first year. How should I refer myself? A College freshman/sophomore or a College Junior/Senior or a graduate? The dictionary meaning explains all these terms with respect to the students joining college after high school. Since I completed Bachelor's degree and going to college again, how do I refer myself? Please clarify.

Thanks!
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 2, 2009, 09:23 AM

You are a college graduate. Continuing your studies toward an Associates Degree in a different field doesn't take away the fact that you have a Bachelors degree. So you can say you are a college graduate completing your first year's study for an Associate in Web Design.
    nethajij Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 02:00 PM

Thank you for the clarification, ebaines. Appreciate it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research associate position after one year J1 Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hello dear all. I was in usa for six months on J1 Visa. I came back from US on 3rd September 2007. I Want ot go back to US Aon J1 Vis afor one year as research associate. On my earlier vis aI was subjected to two years rule. So I have not completed tow years .Can I have another J1 Visa. ...

1-year Master's degree [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, does anyone know of any good 1 year Master programs available in an Ivy League school. I am desperate for some research and analytical experience in any field, preferably in health.

Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) degree [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find schools that offer this program, they are all LPN to ASN, or RN to BSN, how do I get started at nursing? :confused: :confused:

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

View more questions Search