Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaiesha21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 08:44 AM
    The perfect gift ?
    Ok so like I am dating this guy, and we have the same birthday. I have no clue what to get him he is turning 19 and I am turning 18. He keeps asking me what I want but I honestly do not know. I do not want to be to expensive or sound needy, and I want to surprise him so I do not want to ask him what he want. What should I get for him ? What should I tell him I want ? Oh yea... we have only been together for about 5 days but we have been talking and hanging out since January.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 09:15 AM
    Both of you should save up your money for a super day. For example, save money for a trip to Busch Gardens [if you live in Florida or are able to save up enough]. Instead of a gift give each other a great day, going to a restaurant you wouldn't normally go to, do activities that you don't normally do [i.e. theme park, scuba diving, etc.].

Happy Birthday in advance =)
    MRS.S
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 2, 2009, 09:43 AM

I agree, take him to do something fun that you will both enjoy. Even if it is just renting a movie and buying a birthday cake and hanging out. If you know of a band he likes, get him a CD; or a movie. But I think an activity would be most memorable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not perfect [ 18 Answers ]

I am sick and tired of trying to live up to other peoples expectations. I'm sick of always trying to please people, and trying not to dissapoint them because it brings me nothing. How can I learn to say no to people.

Almost but not perfect [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I'm no mechanic and I will be the first to admit that but I am a big do it "yourselfer" that being said I posted a topic about not being able to get my truck started after changing the distributor cap wires and plugs.. it runs and what I thought was good but someone at my local auto shot...

It was perfect until... [ 12 Answers ]

The other night I went out with my boyfriend, his little brother and his mum. We all went to a family get together, my boyfriend drunk a lot and was fairly drunk by the end of the night. We all went back to his mums, where I looked after him, cleaned up his sick, comforted him, hugged him, bathed...

View more questions Search