Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WhatsGoingOn24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Dreaming of people I've never met places I've never been that are real
    I have been having these dreams of going to these places seeing people I've never seen before going to houses I've never been. Each time the dream gets more and more vivid and when I dream about it it just continues where I left off the night before. When I tell my family I find out those places are real and so are the people but I've never been there before or met any of them, why would I keep dreaming of them. Before these dreams I had never even known I had family living in these places or that used to because now they are all dead. What is going on with me? Do I need to go there or am I over reacting
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Apr 2, 2009, 10:36 AM

You where either having an out of body experiences (astro travel) and can do this during daytime hours. Sometimes seen as shadows dream walkers are. Or maybe you will pay them a visit... you will see when you go over there that much of your dream was accurate - kind of like premeditation. I had that with a school I never attended or my now husbands house and people in it prior to me even meeting him. So it is up to you if you feel the need to go.
    ENKI NEMESIS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 07:54 PM
    Oh beings of this planet, you beings that see people and places you have never seen or been, are in existence. You brings are granted a gift that many humans can only hear about. I am one who existed long before I came to this planet, my DNA goes BEYOUND what is known to y'all as the milky way. It is WE who come forth through the bottomless pit of the wombs of chosen women. WE are here to observe, guide and reveal and WILL sin to bend in. Oh beings, guard your souls from the approaching day where time does not exist and your soul will be placed in places your not allowed to know of. Protect the weak including animals, feed the poor and listen to your guardians in charge of you for they glide along side you everyday all day charting you deeds. You feel them but can't see them. WE are not gods, we are souls sent to this planet for purposes and even WE are reviewed upon sleep in where our souls travel to different plains across the galexsies where we are known and alien to others. Signs & Symbols are for the conscience minds so pay attention you gifted ones.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 24, 2012, 07:05 PM
    Apparently your DNA is so much better than ours it transcends the basics of spelling and grammar. Oh MIGHTY ONE. I have no doubt you came from a bottomless pit ;)
    Lauren6363 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 04:22 PM
    The same thing happens to me. I thought I was the only one who had this, and no one understood me. My opinion of these places I have never been, is that I have yet to go to that place, but I will in fact go to these places or see these people in my lifetime. Also I think these places and people can be influentul (sp?) on my life. That's just what I think it it. However, I could be totally mis-reading the situation. Hope this helps a little bit.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 3, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Definitely an interesting experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two people dreaming about someone the same night. [ 2 Answers ]

I dont dream very often, but when i do they are VERY vivid. I can see colors clearly, smell things, feel things etc... A few weeks ago I had a dream about a young girl (about 7-9years old would be my guess) Her eyes were a very light blue color, and she had long light brown hair that had not been...

How can I get people to attend my real estate classes in houston,tx [ 1 Answers ]

:( How Do I Get People To Come To My Real Estate Classes In Houston,Texas How And Where Do I Advertise Need Help With Getting People To Respond To My Class Ads Can Any Body Help Me With This

Keep dreaming of ex. [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about 2 weeks and a half ago, but I still dream of him almost every night. The dreams aren't random weird things. They're always about him and I being together like before and just hanging out enjoying each others company. Last night, he hugged me really tight and kissed me and...

Dreaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can any psychics here offer dream interpretation? I've been getting loads of vivid and mixed dreams and I'd love some help figuring out what messages, if any, are trying to be communicated. Thanks heaps

View more questions Search