Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torrance01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 07:01 PM
    Meth drug test
    If I smoked meth early Friday morning around 4 am and I drug tested Monday at 3 pm should I have been clean
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Apr 1, 2009, 07:03 PM

I would think not.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 07:04 PM

If you did it Friday and a month latter you may be, but not by Monday
    Xyzpdq0121 Posts: 85, Reputation: 6

Apr 11, 2009, 11:32 PM

Nope... You are looking at At least 72 hours to come clean and some people can hold onto it as long as 10 days. You would be screwed doing about ANY drug!
    lilbay Posts: 64, Reputation: 11

Apr 12, 2009, 10:02 AM
    It really depends not on just when you last used the drug but you also have to take in to consideration how much you have used as well as how often you use.
    A person who smoked a couple bags in two days and had not smoked any before that or after that Would take less time to test clean than say someone who buys an eighth every 2 days and smokes it all day every day for 3 weeks.
    That person will take weeks to get clean

If this was something you done as recreational use and you had not done it for a long time and did not do a lot it can take 1 to 4 days.
    If you are in the later group who smokes every day for the last month Well that it can take up to 15 days to get really clean with no trace elements showing.

I can not let this go without adding that whole at this time you Might have control and you may choose when you want to get high. In time that will change and the drug will be in control You will no longer have a choice The drug will have you and tell you when how much and how long to get high. It stops being fun and starts to become like a job and it takes over. Everything in life that once mattered stops being important and your life starts a downward spiral.
    Please consider not using anymore.
    I do speak by the way from experience. I was addicted to coke and heroin for 20 some years. I have many years clean and believe me it is a great feeling to have those years but I kick my own rear each day for all the years I lost and wasted. Not trying to preach Just sharing a experience good Luck
    sharika2009 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Hi, it depends, if you smoked it just as a one off or just smoke it very rarely then it will take 3-4 days to clear for it not to show on test.
    If you are a regular then it will take about 2 weeks for it not to show up on test.

If you are an addict then it will take 5 days in total to get clean off the drug before your body returns to normal and you don't need any more. You will probably still have cravings on the 5th day and for at least 2 - 3 weeks in total. Everyone is different.
    You need to be strong.

Anyway if you are smoking this occasionally then I would seriously advise you not to get a habit as I know from my own experience that it is not nice place to be when your addicted. All addicts start with the odd smoke now and then and then it becomes regular, before you know it, you lose your job, your family, your friends, no money. You become very lonely and don't have anyone or anything and you are hurting, burning and the hearts of your loved ones. You end up stealing just to get your next £10 bag.
    This is what happened to me and I kicked myself everyday for what I did to myself and the fact that I wasted 3 years of my life on heroin. I am 23 years old now. I cringe when I think about what I put my parents and family through because they couldn't bear to see me with withdrawal symptoms when I had no money to get. I am so glad I got myself on methadone and it's the best feeling ever, to wake up feeling normal with no worries about how I'm going to get some money. The drug just took over my mind. Please don't think of this as a lecture because I'm just saying it's such a horrible thing to experience and I would never do it again. I now have a job, house, friends and money. The only sad thing is my parent's don't want to know me anymore even though iv'e got myself together, must have hurt them real bad. Any way it's been a year now since iv'e been clean.

Take care ofd yourself
    Cleaningman23 Posts: 255, Reputation: 5

May 23, 2009, 06:53 PM

Stop smoking meth and you won't have this problem
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 23, 2009, 06:55 PM

No you won't. And you will have to suffer the consequences. Would you like it if someone walked up to you and stabbed you in the face? NO? Really? Cause that's what you are doing to yourself. You're killing yourself. Do you want help? Is this drug test for court or for a job?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

Hair folical test on meth, can it detect single use? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a hair follicle test for meth be specific enough to detect a single use. Is there a specific name of a test that can.

Pass hair drug test (meth) [ 9 Answers ]

Can u pass hair test (meth)

Drug Test [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. My question is- if you are taking codeine, can it pull positive in the oxycodone family of drugs? Is there such a fluke? Thanks.

View more questions Search