Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2006, 05:56 AM
    Why do 9/11 conspiracy theoristy multiply?
    It seems the 9/11 conspiracy theorists keep come back to the same questions over and over.

Why won't the government answer question truthfully?

MSN story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14723997/
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2006, 06:56 AM
    Do u think that the US Government would do that to its own people?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Sep 15, 2006, 09:58 AM
    According to the statistic quoted in the article, 36% of Americans do...

I don't buy into those conspiracy theories - I find it much more likely that a combination of neglect and incompetence allowed these men to "slip through" and carry out their attack.
    mysticque Posts: 95, Reputation: -7
    -

Sep 15, 2006, 05:10 PM
    I definitely agree with the original poster.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2006, 05:46 PM
    Actually I don't believe polls like that, from my own unofficial polls people believe that nut cases who actually believe the US had anything to with it are the same people who hunt UFO's and watch for big foot. Or similar

Years ago they would make the grocrey store tabloid but that is it, but with blogs and computers and "properly worded" polls they can make them appear serious.

Just look at it this way, if there was even a word of truth, the Democrats would be officially using that material against Bush.

What you have is a crazy gone wild liberal group that hate bush to the point they will destroy our own nation if it would destroy Bush. So in general no really educated person who has studied any facts really believe it.

The real answer is that real planes actually hit and crashed, people who you or I may know lost family and friends on those planes, So it was not missles, since real people on real planes died.

The rest is imaginations of hate gone bad.

And actually to me, these ideas do a great disrespect to those who died, and to those who lost families in these events. And of course it takes the focus off the real terrorist, those in Islam but of course that is what the terrorist want to happen, so these people in their silly blogs are just helping the terrorist.
    mysticque Posts: 95, Reputation: -7
    -

Sep 15, 2006, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Actually I don't beleive polls like that, from my own unofficial polls people beleive that nut cases who actually believe the US had anything to with it are the same people who hunt UFO's and watch for big foot. Or simular

years ago they would make the grocrey store tabloid but that is it, but with blogs and computers and "properly worded" polls they can make them appear serious.

Just look at it this way, if there was even a word of truth, the Democrats would be officially useing that material against Bush.

What you have is a crazy gone wild liberal group that hate bush to the point they will destroy our own nation if it would destroy Bush. So in general no really educated person who has studied any facts really believe it.

The real answer is that real planes actually hit and crashed, people who you or I may know lost family and friends on those planes, So it was not missles, since real people on real planes died.

The rest is imaginations of hate gone bad.

And actually to me, these ideas do a great disrespect to those who died, and to those who lost families in these events. And of course it takes the focus off of the real terrorist, those in Islam but of course that is what the terrorist want to happen, so these people in thier silly blogs are just helping the terrorist.
    Well if you have heard of the drug corruption including death on a railroad back in 80s then you would probably have different perspective. Those illegal activities has helped through a lot in wide arrays how it supplement the election campaigns both republicans and democrats, at that time Bill Clinton was still a governor of Louisiana. Of course both sides would never point finger at each other. Why would they. They benefit without saying such. And those information was never widely disclosed to the public because it involves war on drugs in the Latin Americas that most US high ranking officials has taken advantage. Anyway my point is that you can never even trust those officials who is willing to jeoperdize your rights and freedom so they can profit more than your life is worth.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Sep 16, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticque
    ...Anyways my point is that you can never even trust those officials who is willing to jeoperdize your rights and freedom so they can profit more than your life is worth.
    I definitely agree that corruption is pervasive, and you never know how far it goes.
    bhayne Posts: 339, Reputation: 4

Sep 20, 2006, 08:38 AM
    I remember back at University, I was in engineering. My friends said I should switch to law because I have a knack for getting to the truth and public speaking.

I said lawyers aren't about finding the truth- they are just leaches waiting to such money and hide the truth.

Well, most politicians are lawyers. Go figure!

In second thought, I shouldn't generallize. I guess all lawyers aren't money sucking leaches. So for those that aren't, I'm sorry that your broke. You shouldv'e switched to engineering!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search