Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolann700 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 06:46 PM
    Clogged aerator on goose neck faucet
    I have a Price Pfister goose neck kitchen faucet with a sprayer in the goose neck. It has sediment in the aerator. I don't know how to remove the aerator. There is nothing to unscrew.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 10:30 PM

Open the link below and tell if your faucet looks like this, also I would suggest to pull the sprayer and disconnect the it from the hose soak the Aerator in vinegar over night clean and install it see if this will help, if not then follow the instructions to remove the Aerator, good luck.

John

http://www.pricepfister.com/www/Imag...28030-0400.pdf
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 2, 2009, 05:20 AM
    Follow Johns advice. And here's a little help. Tom
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aerator issue for Moen Faucet [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Moen kitchen faucet that is missing the aerator (bought home with it) and what is at the end of the spout has no threads. There is a piece that comes off the end of the spout that 'clamps' onto a lip on the spout. Does this get replaced? I would like to install an aerator and/or...

Faucet aerator broke off [ 1 Answers ]

The faucet aerator broke off with the threads still in there. I can't dig it out to replace it with a new one. Any suggestions?

Clogged moen faucet [ 4 Answers ]

My moen single handle faucet won't shut off. It has a continuous drip/run of hot water. I took out the stem and found a bit of solder and thought I'd solved the problem. But it's still going. Can the stems or insides be replaced?

Broken threads in faucet from removing Aerator [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I busted off the threads inside my bathroom faucet while trying to remove what I think is the aerator. I believe it is metal on metal, and I'm wondering how I can go about getting those threads out as simply and quickly as possible. Thanks.

Moen Faucet clogged [ 1 Answers ]

I recently installed a new countertop and while I had the sink out sawdust got into the water line where the hose connects. I forgot to clean it out before reattaching the faucet and now I believe the sawdust has clogged the faucet. I disconnected the hot water line and flushed the hose, and I...

View more questions Search