Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nah2u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Does he like me?
    My land lords son did a repair to my bathroom he's very attractive and he was explaining to me what I should do if the toilet starts to act up again then we stared in each others eyes what seemed to be like forever then we started talking about the toilet again and the proper procedures to take if it brakes again. Then he gave me his cell phone number to call him if something else needed to be repaired we said our goodbyes. Then about a month ago the toilet needed fixing again he repaired it then when he was getting ready to leave I was behind him so I could close the door and we ended up face to face once again staring in each others eyes without words. Then we said bye and he left, recently I sent him a text telling him to have a nice day he didn't reply. Then on occasion sent him two more friendly text nothing sexual at all. What does it mean when a guy stares like that? Am I wasting my time or am I misunderstanding his gazes?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 05:16 PM

It means you were staring at him so he politely stared back. Don't overthink this stuff. The only thing that matters is "do you want to get to know him better or not?"

That's it, that's the whole mystery. You don't have to spend any time wondering about how he thinks or feels or none of that. There's nothing between you yet so don't make it weird before you even get out of the gate.

Call him, and leave a message about a "non-plumbing question".

When he returns your call, ask him if he's free to do something with you. That simple. "If you have a girlfriend, then don't mind me at all, but if you're free, I'm going to the movies on Saturday and your name came to mind. Would you be interested in going?"

Keep it simple, non-weird, to the point without pressuring, and if he passes on your invite, no foul. "OK, I'll keep your number handy for 'other' plumbing needs <rim shot>. Take care."

And then get on with your day.
    MichiganGirl10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 05:58 PM

It truly sounds like her does like you. But be careful with the texting. Sometimes us girls can scare boys away lol. Defenitly texting. Don't text him telling him he's handsome, or saying have a nice day 10 times that day lol. Try to make yourself look misteriouse. Sometimes that turns guys on. And act like you don't care that he is over. Make it look like you have other things to do and he will be confused and he will eventually confront you about the stares. You know what I am saying? Trust me on this one. That's the best advise I can give you... and stop waiting by the phone lol. I did the same thing.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 06:54 PM

You are misinterpeting these stares "that seem to last forever." Drop this now.
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Apr 1, 2009, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGirl10 View Post
    ....But be careful with the texting. Sometimes us girls can scare boys away lol. Defenitly texting.
    Damn skippy!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 07:38 PM

It means he will fix things as needed, but not interested in anything else.

Stop texting, and call as he said when you need something fixed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search