Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elvis22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Are these my true friends?
    OK so my "friends" call me bipolar and I just take it as a joke. OK so you have to know that our group of friends is big like 7 in our group. We are all going to different high schools and I'm the only one going to my high svhool. They always go out and do stuff together and I get mad cause I'm not invited. And I talked to my supposed best friend and she just defended her self saying it was a last minute thing to get over some drama we had. OK good so far? no... so this girls invited EVERYBODY I mean everybody in our group to her party and I wasn't invited.
    They talked about me behind my back all my friends said that they do not invite me places because I have mood swings and I'm a "downer"
    Should I be left out for being a downer?
    I'm a downer becausse I'm left out!
    Should I completely ditch these people?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 03:45 PM

Sounds like they already ditched you, does not sound like there is anything to ditch, perhaps just face the truth that after going to different schools it is time to make friends in your own school
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Apr 2, 2009, 03:05 PM

I think these people are not your friends if they treat you this way.. you are better off staying away from them. However, if you do have issues with severe mood swings and often feel down, maybe they see a different side of you when you feel that way. You should talk to someone and maybe you will be able to find ways to manage your emotions and feel more balanced. I am sorry that this is the way they let you know, but if you can learn from it.. then maybe you can become a happier person.
    9110024 Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Apr 2, 2009, 04:41 PM

Yes you should completely ditch them. They are hans down not your true friends. True friends do not leave you out of things. True friends do not talk about you behing your back. True friends care about you. They don't care about you at all or they would not be treating you that way. Get rid of them. You do not need them. You can always do better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a man and a woman ever be true friends? [ 13 Answers ]

To those who are familiar with me, this has nothing to do with my ex or any girls that I dated briefly since, but rather this is a topic that I am pondering and hoping to get the members here to delve into some discussion. I do not think a man and a woman are capable of being friends. Never...

Are these called true friends? [ 3 Answers ]

Christmas eve I went out with my friends... and we were 4 girls and we are ''all great friends''... and then I met some boys that I knew.. and I had introduced them to my friends... bla bla bla... and then my friends went out with the boys I had introduced before... and I remained alone for half an...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

True friends? [ 1 Answers ]

My friends from an organization are ganging up on me and I can't help but to be affected. This is maybe because of one incident that 1 friend (used to) who is so influential had his (he is gay) temper on me and I reacted. This causes minor quarrels but since he is influential all our friends...

Is it true that on your birthday in britain, your friends tend to pay everything for [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that on your birthday in britain, your friends tend to pay everything for you if you go for a meal or a drink?

View more questions Search