Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Avasean Posts: 85, Reputation: 6

Apr 1, 2009, 02:18 PM
    Free 2 Good Homes!
    I have 8 puppies that I regretfully must give away. They must go to good homes. My husband and I live in a tiny one bedroom apartment and are expecting our daughter to be born any day now. I've tried giving the pups away to my family, but like me, they don't have any room for them.

They are very playful pups, and we have started training them. They, for the most part, use puppy pads and are already eating dry food and drinking water. They are Labs mixed with English Pointer. I have 5 boys and 3 girls. 2 are black, 1 is dark brown, 1 is light brown & 4 are white with black spots. They are only 5 weeks old, but are almost completely weened. As I said, they eat dry food and drink water. So far they are great with kids (my nephew, who is 2 and a half played with them and they just licked him all over... ) Most of them love to be held and loved on. A couple of them have already been spoiled to being arm/lap dogs. THEY ARE ADORABLY AMAZING PUPS!

Thank you!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 02:23 PM

Where are you?
    Avasean Posts: 85, Reputation: 6

Apr 1, 2009, 02:40 PM

I live in >Location Removed<... I guess I should have put that on there, huh. Sorry. I realize that this site is nationwide, but I really really need to give these puppies away.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 1, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Not only is this site Nationwide (USA), but we are GLOBAL.
    Also we do NOT allow advertising of any description, even though I understand your intentions.

You would be better off posting a notice in your local vets or similar.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Avasean View Post
    Free 2 Good Homes!
    Hello, Avasean:

Where can I see these homes?

excon
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Apr 1, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Not only is this site Nationwide (USA), but we are GLOBAL.
    Also we do NOT allow advertising of any description, even though I understand your intentions.

You would be better off posting a notice in your local vets or similar.
    Thank god. Yes post at the vet or ask friends. The internet is no place to give away puppies. And please help protect the pet pupulation and have your pets spayed or neutered.
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Apr 1, 2009, 06:00 PM

I implore you to look for quality homes for your puppies and look into anyone you wish to give one to. Regretfully many "free" puppies and kittens end up with people who are looking for bait dogs or for some other cruel reason or who will discard them the moment they do something wrong or are no longer puppies. It would also be in your as well as millions of homeless pet's best interests to get your dog spayed ASAP.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 1, 2009, 08:42 PM

I beg you not to give them away until they are at least 8 weeks old, 5 weeks is way to young and actually illegal in most places.

Also, please have your dog spayed so this doesn't happen again.
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Apr 1, 2009, 09:02 PM

I somehow managed to miss the 5 weeks old part. Yes, Definitely do not give these puppies away yet. They are way too young! Just because they may be beginning to eat food doesn't mean that they are physically or mentally ready to leave their mother. To give them away now would be animal cruelty.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 01:22 PM

Please don't give you pups away for free. As many unscrupulous labs go around picking up these dogs for medical test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

View more questions Search